Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the best NZB downloader? ie: Grabbit etc

I've been using Grabbit for a while now and more and more I am finding missing articles. The reason for this thread was to ask what other people use and which seems the best, most reliable etc.

Regards,
    Chops

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    It's been asked before and missing articles most likely have nothing to do with your software, they're most likey gone from the servers.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    SABnzbd is great you can check if the nzb is complete before downloading it.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by copystuff View Post
    SABnzbd is great you can check if the nzb is complete before downloading it.
    Yeah, I'm with copystuff on that. When I first started out with usenet I used Grabit before, too. But i switched because it would crash alot after a n hour or so if i had lots of stuff in my queue. Par2 errors were frequent too. SABnzbd I virtually have almost no problems with in comparison. I switched and never looked back. Plus I love the gui. Best free news reader IMHO.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Thanks, gonna try it.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Still using Newsrover as a 'news-reader' but Sabnzbd for nzb/binaries ever since it first came out.

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    NZBVortex is the best

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    newsrover is the best. I like it

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    nzbget

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I've been using usenet explorer for a long time . It is by far the lightest on resources and the most configurable client out there

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast