Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Actors Who DESERVE To Be Recognized More

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I've been watching Hell on Wheels, and am waiting for the next season to start. Am struck at the sheer talent of Christopher Heyerdahl that I thought about making a thread just about him. Actually noticed him in a children's show as Fear, which he played disturbingly well. The included clip is just one facet of Heyerdahl's "The Swede".

I'm opening this up for other lesser known actors who have serious chops. We can also consider women with mentionable breasts, as not to exclude them on lack of other merits.

Catch a glimpse of Fear...

Superstars don't belong in this thread. I'm looking for under-recognized talent. Or GREAT breasts.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    I've always admired E.G. Marshall. Very charismatic, intelligent and able to express emotion.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Yeah, but since he died in 1998, he isn't producing a whole lot of new content.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    You did not specify living or dead, spastic!

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    I've always admired E.G. Marshall. Very charismatic, intelligent and able to express emotion.
    Unlike yourself I actually know the work of E.G. Marshall and imposing,formidable and maybe commanding spring to mind but charismatic,not so much.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    You did not specify living or dead, spastic!
    Yes, grandma, do go on. Tell us about the Old Country.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    In your thread opening post you left the question open as to what actors that are not superstars deserve to be recognised more. You did not specify whether they were living or dead, just the contribution they had made.
    The first actor I thought of when I read this was J. T. Walsh, also deceased, so if you are going to correct others when you left the statement open then you are a spastic, spastic.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    The first actor I thought of when I read this was J. T. Walsh, also deceased
    I found him truly memorable and frightening in Breakdown, so I will allow the entry.

Spoiler: Show

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Are Sam Rockwell,Casey Affleck or James McAvoy lesser known?If so then them.If not then bystander #2 in that movie about something or other was pretty fucking brilliant.

I would have put Mads Mikelsen but he unfairly got a black mark for being the worst Bond villain ever because clearly what makes a great Bond villain is a lot of internalizing.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Are Sam Rockwell,Casey Affleck or James McAvoy lesser known?[...]

I would have put Mads Mikelsen but he unfairly got a black mark for being the worst Bond villain ever because clearly what makes a great Bond villain is a lot of internalizing.
    Just saw McAvoy in Penelope, which I found enjoyable. Also some semi-recognizable dwarf in it, as well.

Casey is the more talented Affleck, IMO.

Mads can never be over-rated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast