Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BTN Invite

N3T's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4

Heart

Still looking for BTN invite. I'm huge tv shows fan. Thanks.
    Me Like FST I do not trade or sell invites, please don't ask. I only request what I use my self.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    So you've given up trying to get PU at PTP? You don't seem convinced that that is a significantly easier way to get an invite.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    @ Rart, yeah I have PTP but having PU as in Power User leve if that what you mean is not as easy even with seedbox.
    Me Like FST I do not trade or sell invites, please don't ask. I only request what I use my self.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Still looking for one, if anyone interested in helping. I love shows ^_^

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Look man. You have a seedbox. Upload 80 gb of data and upload a movie from some random 0 day tracker and you have your invite. It'll take one week at max.

Very, very few people have the requirements needed to invite at BTN. You're looking for a needle in a haystack trying to get this invite. Your reluctance to do something so simple makes me question exactly why you're so reluctant in the first place.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    @ Rart, No offance, but what are you talking about !? I have TB's of upload ratio on my trackers :-) I have no problem seeding at all. The reason I'm looking for BTN invite is simple, its the best TV tracker. Even better and easier to seed then BitMeTV I heard.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    IF you have TBs of upload "ratio" on your trackers, why is it so difficult for you to get PU on PTP? You only need 80 GB.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by N3T
    @ Rart, yeah I have PTP but having PU as in Power User leve if that what you mean is not as easy even with seedbox.
    You must be doing it totally wrong then.

Quote Originally Posted by N3T
    Even better and easier to seed then BitMeTV I heard.
    It is ratioless...

If you are watching only mainstream tv shows, then any general tracker will do the work just fine.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    Even it's ratioless, this doesn't mean you're allowed to hit'n'run. It is mandatory to meet the minimum seeding requirements for a torrent.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    So what does a long standing TVT member (and good standing IPT and TD) do? Now when TVT has problems I get by using IPT, but it would be nice to have a dedicated tv show leg to stand on. PTP would be "nice to have", but I'm mostly a TV Show guy so I crave BTN.

On TVT my ratio was/is great, I always upload 10x more than I get and I had 8TB or so up. At IPT my ratio is 2.05 with 900GB downloaded, and at TD it's ratio 6 and 200GB downloaded (I haven't used it so much...)

I've seen this facebook page selling BTN invites for 35EUR, it links to a page where you can buy invites through PayPal... Not sure it's legit so I'm hesitant to potentially give my money to scammers...

Any pointers to a genuine and decent torrent guy?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast