Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: devloid becoming a pay site????

IdolEyes787
    Now I'm not saying that you're right and I'm not saying that you're wrong but you created an anonymous internet identity solely to bash something so basically at thing point your credibility is zero.

Btw are you sure that a "friend' told you and not a cousin?

FYI a "friend" who still has an accout at deviloid....a cousin? lol mate, its your credibility at zero here. Your "input" would be commonly termed as TROLLING! If, as its blatently obvious, u have nothing useful to say, go crawl back into your hole in the ground and leave the talking to the adults!!

by the way, IdolEyes787? your REAL name? or an "anonymous internet identity"
    Last edited by deviloidPAH; 08-05-2014 at 02:57 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by deviloidPAH View Post

FYI a "friend" who still has an accout at deviloid....a cousin? lol mate, its your credibility at zero here. Your "input" would be commonly termed as TROLLING! If, as its blatently obvious, u have nothing useful to say, go crawl back into your hole in the ground and leave the talking to the adults!!

by the way, IdolEyes787? your REAL name? or an "anonymous internet identity"
    As the terms "trolling" and "lol" were presumably created by some teen girl on Facebook ,I would suggest that you as an "adult" avoid using them else you be mistaken for aforementioned girl.

And for the record,my point was extremely relevant,Miss.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Oh dear, i dont wish to mock the afflicted, but you really are setting yourself up for it arent you? your "point" has absolutely NO relevance at all, its purely derision on your part. your comment about "anonymous internet identity" shows your ignorance "IdolEyes787" for one thing. your attempt at humour with the "cousin" remark also shows evidence of your low IQ. if ur only contribution is to TROLL..(google it!) you are only showing everyone that you really have NOTHING to say. reply if you must, and im sure you will feel that you must, but i will treat your comments with the contempt that thay deserve and just ignore you, you are not worth bothering with! good luck with your life, i suspect you will need it.

getting back to the point, if anyone has anything sensible to add (obviously not you mr eyes) i will be pleased to hear from you
    Last edited by deviloidPAH; 08-05-2014 at 06:17 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    For someone with such a obviously keen intellect,you do a fantastic job of misconstruing everything that you don't outright ignore. Have you ever considered turning pro?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    rather than clutter this forum with your inane ramblings, im located in Southampton UK, if you would like to PM me with your contact details, email, phone number, i will be more than willing to carry on this conversation..face to face. stop hiding behing the annonimity of the internet to boost your ego, either put up, or shut up! i look forward to hearing from you.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'm wagering he's already wearing a tracksuit, Idol.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    if you have been reading his comments, you will see that the first one seems to be in support, then, for some unknown reason, he launched into a personal attack, nothing to do with the initial subject of this thread. as i said, a Troll! i merely offer him the opportunity to state his case face to face, should that be possible. no doubt he will decline my offer, people like him usually do, no courage of conviction. conducting personal attacks on total strangers is an ego boost for this type of person, very easy to talk the talk when you know you have the protection of anonimity wouldnt u agree?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You seem to be avoiding the question regarding the tracksuit.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    sorry to dissapoint, i dont own a tracksuit. didnt realise it was a question, more a statement.
    Last edited by deviloidPAH; 08-05-2014 at 08:09 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by deviloidPAH View Post
    if you have been reading his comments, you will see that the first one seems to be in support, then, for some unknown reason, he launched into a personal attack, nothing to do with the initial subject of this thread. as i said, a Troll! i merely offer him the opportunity to state his case face to face, should that be possible. no doubt he will decline my offer, people like him usually do, no courage of conviction. conducting personal attacks on total strangers is an ego boost for this type of person, very easy to talk the talk when you know you have the protection of anonimity wouldnt u agree?
    First please point me in the way of this initial personal attack,Jack.
    I merely stated and please someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, that being entirely unknown to anyone (here) and beginning your tenure with allegations,your credibility amounted to zero.Which it did and it does.

As for your wank insistence of bringing up my anonymity,that is what I would consider to be irrelevant to anything beyond you having nothing better to say as I'm not the one needing to support anything.

As for your silly suggestion to "meet" you to "settle" this,all I can say that of the two of us only one seems stupid enough to be willing to provide a "total stranger" on the internet with personal details.

I'd be willing to meet you in Toronto at some neutral site near the airport though at 6 PM Friday the next after next though.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast