Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: devloid becoming a pay site????

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Somebody had to verify.

As for Idol's comment, he was simply referring to the fact that you came here anonymously to vent about something. Instead of using a name you'd be recognizable with (say the one you use(d) on deviloid), your stance would have more teeth to it. Honestly, I know the issue you are talking about. I've seen it on other sites that intentionally make it impossible to seed, then beat the drum for "donations".

The profiteers of this community need to lose support. As in the corporate world, the most conniving grow, while the ones trying to pay the server bills die out. Or in the case of TSH, get bullied out of existence by FACT.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    sir you are clearly deluded as you dont even realise what u have posted here, i advise you READ your own posts, for your benefit you said im "hiding behind a made up internet name" may i remind you, just about EVERYONE including yourself has a ficticious username, you also talk about zero credibility, again this would apply to you for the same reason. apart from your first post, nothing you have said since has the slightest relevance to the subject of the thread! re- As for your silly suggestion to "meet" you to "settle" this
    enlighten me, where did i say "settle this"? had you the ability to read you would see that THIS is what i said-i will be more than willing to carry on this conversation..face to face. as it turns out, that wouldnt be possible if you are in Toronto obviously, if of course you are and not still hiding! it seems i have managed to join a forum populated by dickheads, my mistake! so, you and your buddy can cuddle up tonight and congratulate yourselves that you have "seen off the nasty man" you can Both stroke your ego's or whatever else you two stroke in private. so the pair of you can carry on your pointless bullshit together without me, i, shall be deleting my account here, i dont wish to be a part of a forum that is populated by idiots like yourselves, goodbye dear friends.try not to be a twat all your life, take a day off eh?

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Seriously I don't care who is right or wrong,I'm just a stickler on getting the facts right.

Timeline.
    Basically what Meg said followed by you going straight to "personally insulting" me. Not sure if I've "personally insulted" you even yet except in your own mind.

As for me assuming "settle" by
    Quote Originally Posted by deviloidPAH View Post
    ... i will be more than willing to carry on this conversation..face to face. stop hiding behing the annonimity of the internet to boost your ego, either put up, or shut up!
    forgive me for speaking English.

Lastly it is truly funny and by "funny" I mean not in the least,how people such as yourself do the things you are constantly (erroneously) accusing others of and yet think it to be just peachy fine when you do it.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-05-2014 at 08:47 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    s it seems i have managed to join a forum populated by dickheads, my mistake! so, you and your buddy can cuddle up tonight and congratulate yourselves that you have "seen off the nasty man" you can Both stroke your ego's or whatever else you two stroke in private. so the pair of you can carry on your pointless bullshit together without me, i, shall be deleting my account here, i dont wish to be a part of a forum that is populated by idiots like yourselves, goodbye dear friends.try not to be a twat all your life, take a day off eh?
    I was agreeing with your post, nasty man. Then you called me an idiot for doing so...

Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I also like how he harped on us for being vile and unreasonable and then threw a bile spitting hissy fit and quit the site because of some innocuous thing someone said to him.

Well he may be gone but at least I can still look up irony in the dictionary any time I want to see his picture.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Just no helping some people...

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    deviloidPAH I still don't understand exactly what your beef with Deviloid is, or how it's their fault. If you can seed fine at every other site, and the site itself hasn't imploded from lack of activity, I'm guessing it's a problem on your end. More likely than not you are probably seeding a torrent that is older and not that active. Try downloading a popular torrent as soon as it's uploaded and see if you upload anything.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    richasis's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Somebody had to verify.

As for Idol's comment, he was simply referring to the fact that you came here anonymously to vent about something. Instead of using a name you'd be recognizable with (say the one you use(d) on deviloid), your stance would have more teeth to it. Honestly, I know the issue you are talking about. I've seen it on other sites that intentionally make it impossible to seed, then beat the drum for "donations".

The profiteers of this community need to lose support. As in the corporate world, the most conniving grow, while the ones trying to pay the server bills die out. Or in the case of TSH, get bullied out of existence by FACT.
    cmicsfee.gif
    ...and that's more than the prolific posters on FST can say, because... well, they're prolific posters on FST.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    hi, i been having problems with keeping a ratio on deviloid since its return from the break. i have just been on the forum with "TYAN" the big boss, trying to get to the bottom of this. never had a problem before there or anywhere else keeping healthy ratios...until now with devloid ONLY. according to tyan, seeding wont increase your ratio???? haha, it works everywhere else!! i tried uploading, that failed, couldnt even get the torrent on there! i know for SURE its nothing im doing wrong, if i can do it on other sites, seems to point to a fault at devloid. of course, "Tyan" wont admit that! his final suggestion, (which i now see is the whole point!) was to "donate" bitcoins, LOL, the penny drops, dollar signs in his eyes, steering towards a pay site, shame, its been a very good site, up until now. im afraid i told him exactly what i thought of THAT idea, and got banned! if thats his direction, he just saved me the effort of deleting my account. ho hum, another site bites the dust!
    The site is broken. Your FuckCoins will not work (bonus points basically) if you use rtorrent (a newish version). Tyan admits to being a n00b at coding and cannot fix it. They have nice screenshots but he is also overly fanatical about those. Look elsewhere.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    If you moan about deviloid you really dont want to try hd-sportbits as they must be raking it in.
    LSS #1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast