Thread: Tsh closing down :/

Poster BT Rep: +3
    It means its good news for GFT

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

I'll give you IPT or TL. PM me, if interested.*

*This offer is only for 1kpc. Anyone else whom I do not know will be reported.
    Thanks, I actually do have IPtorrents and it's the other tracker I use alongside whatcd. This is irritating though, because I relied on the top10 feature of TSH to keep up with all my tvshows. I imagine it would be alot more effort to sift through everything on IPT and I'll have to stay more organized so I'll remember to get my shows.

I miss the days when I could just browse FTN with the genre filters I had in place for my 0day stuff, cause the uploaders there only put up the most mainstream stuff. Is that site also permanently dead? It really sucked when it briefly came back so I'm not too hopeful either way...
    If you want to keep an eye on your favourite TV shows then you should consider TV Torrents. You can tag each show you like as a favourite and it brings all these shows up on a favourites page in chronological order. If I didn't use this I know I would miss so much.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    zonta's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000possibleclaws View Post

Thanks, I actually do have IPtorrents and it's the other tracker I use alongside whatcd. This is irritating though, because I relied on the top10 feature of TSH to keep up with all my tvshows. I imagine it would be alot more effort to sift through everything on IPT and I'll have to stay more organized so I'll remember to get my shows.

I miss the days when I could just browse FTN with the genre filters I had in place for my 0day stuff, cause the uploaders there only put up the most mainstream stuff. Is that site also permanently dead? It really sucked when it briefly came back so I'm not too hopeful either way...
    If you want to keep an eye on your favourite TV shows then you should consider TV Torrents. You can tag each show you like as a favourite and it brings all these shows up on a favourites page in chronological order. If I didn't use this I know I would miss so much.
    or just use http://tvcountdown.com/

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Thanks for those 2 ideas. I'll try out the one that doesn't need me to sign up to a new tracker first, looks nice if it does the same thing as TVT once I make an account.

Quote Originally Posted by absent_today View Post
    It means its good news for GFT
    Probably not, that site has never had decent activity in it's entire existence. This isn't gonna change anything.
    Last edited by 1000possibleclaws; 08-10-2014 at 07:36 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    They are back, and accounts are still active.

Quote Originally Posted by Kserkses View Post
    TSH is up.
    torrentshack.eu
    From their site:
    Well, here we are again.

Didn't think we would be away for to long did you ?

Here's the story of events over the last week.

Earwig was tracked down by FACT and asked to hand over the domain torrentshack.net or face being dragged through the courts and who knows what after that. He made the right decision and did exactly what he was told and the domain is now in their hands. Please be aware that this in no way affects your security and no details at all have been given to anyone. The servers on which the site ran have now been taken offline by Earwig and any and all back ups have been destroyed.

Luckily for us though, Earwig was not the only one with access to the main site box. We have coders.....We have staff..... We have a belief to keep what was started alive ! We have a belief to carry on a ratioless tracker with friendly staff, we have a belief to be able to provide the fastest pre times. In short we have managed to get hold of one of the latest back ups before everything was taken offline

We have new hardware, new Domain, some new staff ! But the same beliefs, the same goals ! Hopefully we also have the same userbase behind us !

Things might be slow for the first few weeks as we get things online. We currently have no funds due to having to purchase new hardware for the site and we are still lacking a main seedbox from which to run the script. Our trusty uploaders will do all they can to make this period as painless as possible. Hopefully as soon as donations take off we can add these essential items very soon. But rest assured, we will get back to where we left off in no time !

Thanks to everyone that has been able to make this happen !

Welcome Home
    LSS #1

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    please

just fucking close. blame the new Hardware.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by smcewa11 View Post
    They are back, and accounts are still active.
    Good gnus!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    I need to recover my TSH password. Any ideas? The new homepage only allows login, no link to recover.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by messy View Post
    I need to recover my TSH password. Any ideas? The new homepage only allows login, no link to recover.
    Try their IRC?

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by messy View Post
    Try their IRC?
    Sure, I'll try. Thanks. Can you provide me the server address?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast