Thread: Windows 7 E or U

Windows 7 Enterprise or Ultimate.
    Are there any serious differences to user

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    The only difference between them is how licensing operates, as far as I know.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    The Ultimate edition has all of the Windows features found in other editions enabled, i.e. fax and scan which is a part of the enterprise edition and Bitlocker encryption plus the ability to join a domain, rather than just a workgroup, the Enterprise edition has the networking features mentioned and encryption, but not the 'home' features such as Media Center and Windows DVD Maker.

For most home users the extra networking features provided by the Ultimate edition are a waste of money since they will probably never be utilised (when was the last time you faxed anything? ).

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Research which loaders will work with your edition.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    The Ultimate edition has all of the Windows features found in other editions enabled, i.e. fax and scan which is a part of the enterprise edition and Bitlocker encryption plus the ability to join a domain, rather than just a workgroup, the Enterprise edition has the networking features mentioned and encryption, but not the 'home' features such as Media Center and Windows DVD Maker.

For most home users the extra networking features provided by the Ultimate edition are a waste of money since they will probably never be utilised (when was the last time you faxed anything? ).
    Ok, thx. Enterprise edition is better for me...