Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who's got a big dick and just been made redundant? This guy!

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Had an interview today for a better jawb at a supposedly better company, it went really well lyke. It's moar monies too. They did a strength based interview which I had never heard of but it’s actually a lot easier than the norm. They did a techy test too which I pwnd should hear back in a couple of days. The clock is ticking, 27 days to secure employment

http://www.kent.ac.uk/careers/interv...interviews.htm

2. Lounge   -   #22
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Competencies can be defined as “what you CAN do”, while strengths are “what you really ENJOY doing”.
    I CAN do a whole lot. Getting me to do any of it is their job. Mainly, I enjoy NOT working...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    I told them I enjoyed doing their mums!!!!!!1 If in doubt, whip it out

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    I told them I enjoyed doing their mums!!!!!!1 If in doubt, whip it out
    An IT guy who's a pervert. I believe that's kinda just expected...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Everything is traceable, if you look deep enough. Reminds me of Steve Gibson, when someone used a botnet attack on his website. Through patient research, log checking and a few other tricks, he finally traced the attacker to a hidden IRC channel, which he then joined after gaining channel operator status. Imagine the shock on the faces of those nameless ones, when someone popped into their ultra secret channel and said, 'Hello guys. Remember me? The guy you dDOS'd off the net.'

Anyway, to cut a long story short, the young chap who initiated the attack got ostracised by his peers, and GRC learned something new about dDOS attacks.

Now, if a civilian security expert can trace the untraceable, imagine the resources the intelligence world has at its disposal. I bet they have software and hardware that we can only dream about. If a screenwriter can dream about it, someone has already created it.

There is no such thing as anonymity when using the internet. If you truly want anonymity, you need to totally disconnect yourself from the digital world. No phones. No Internet. No nothing. Deal in cash only, and leave no trail, paper or otherwise. Even then, you have to hope that someone doesn't recognise you and inform on you. That's what happened to Bin Laden.
    I was jogging along the track of internal system security. While computer systems are hardened against external probing, if you log on from within the network it is assumed that you have a right to be there, the security is very lax usually, a username and password with your access rights controlled by your group policy. As an administrator one of the more tedious and repetitive jawbs is logging on users who have forgotten their passwords... you therefore have access to other peoples accounts and can do things to ruin their day, make their contacts list evaporate or their software certificates expire, things to just generally ruin the day of those who have irked you over the years. So long as there isn't biometric verification involved then this kind of mayhem is extremely hard to detect.

As for being anonymous on the net, a laptop with a live linux distro booted, a Starbucks or McDonalds free WiFi connection and anonymous email address plus a VPN and the most they will get is the city location where the 'incident' happened.
    Last edited by Artemis; 08-19-2014 at 08:40 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Had an interview today for a better jawb at a supposedly better company, it went really well lyke. It's moar monies too. They did a strength based interview which I had never heard of but it’s actually a lot easier than the norm. They did a techy test too which I pwnd should hear back in a couple of days. The clock is ticking, 27 days to secure employment

http://www.kent.ac.uk/careers/interv...interviews.htm
    Awesome news! Did you inquire as to how many good looking secretaries/personal assistants there are available for you to harass/send peen pix to?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. Lounge   -   #27
    I got the job!1 Just arguing with these scumbags if i can leave in two weeks instead of a month!1 That was suspiciously easy....

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Noice one Muld Star. Go get 'em.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    I got the job!1 Just arguing with these scumbags if i can leave in two weeks instead of a month!1 That was suspiciously easy....
    Tell them they have become redundant.

10. Lounge   -   #30

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast