Thread: Request for movie tracker

ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Hello,

It has been a while since i was last torrenting. But now i have a good internet connection.

I am looking for a movie tracker. Some just like NB (Norbits) or SWDVDR. At least i can remember the name, but website seems gone.

I do believe in the need for sharing and i promise to seed and behave.

Thank you.
    Best Regards,

Left out

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by ibnahmed View Post
    So not like your previous incarnation then.

Btw I totally liked how you use to say you didn't want to trade but were "forced" into it.
    Sort of like bank robbers don't want to hold up banks but they need to for the money.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    So not like your previous incarnation then.

Btw I totally liked how you use to say you didn't want to trade but were "forced" into it.
    Sort of like bank robbers don't want to hold up banks but they need to for the money.
    You are right, i was here five years ago and i exchanged invites.
    it does not take long to create a new account here. Nontheless i came with the same username and my history is there for everyone to see.

I really don't see the link between robbers & money and the situation here, but i can guess why someone (most likely you) created this forum and called it "invites giveaways and trades". Most likely just to come hit on people after they just done what this forum is made for.

BTW, what are you retired off?

Left out

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    i can guess why someone (most likely you) created this forum and called it "invites giveaways and trades". Most likely just to come hit on people after they just done what this forum is made for.
    Nearly everyone who responded to a poll regarding merging of "trades" and "giveaways" was opposed. The site admin does whatever he feels will ultimately bring in the most money from donations. Rarely is a decision made with regard to what would be best for the community. Probably why so much of the community is communing elsewhere...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5

it does not take long to create a new account here. Nontheless i came with the same username and my history is there for everyone to see.

I really don't see the link between robbers & money and the situation here, but i can guess why someone (most likely you) created this forum and called it "invites giveaways and trades". Most likely just to come hit on people after they just done what this forum is made for.
    Please point in the direction of where I said you couldn't trade as opposed to where I said your protests against having to do so seemed a tad less than sincere.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    i can guess why someone (most likely you) created this forum and called it "invites giveaways and trades". Most likely just to come hit on people after they just done what this forum is made for.
    Nearly everyone who responded to a poll regarding merging of "trades" and "giveaways" was opposed. The site admin does whatever he feels will ultimately bring in the most money from donations. Rarely is a decision made with regard to what would be best for the community. Probably why so much of the community is communing elsewhere...
    i noticed that. I remember, this forum was more active 5 years ago.

Please point in the direction of where I said you couldn't trade as opposed to where I said your protests against having to do so seemed a tad less than sincere.
    if by trade you mean "exchange of invites", then that happened and it was the way to get more trackers, variety in content and broader BT community.
    what trades i couldn't do? I am not clear.
    Last edited by ibnahmed; 08-20-2014 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Left out

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Out of curiosity where did he say that?

Either way ibnahmed I appreciate the gesture in using your old account and not creating a new one, and the trading posts you made were quite a while ago. However, while I realize it has been quite a while since you've traded, I personally would be more inclined to believe your ways have changed if you were actually active at all since that point, rather than just purely basing my belief on the absolute amount of time elapsed.

On another note, would you mind elaborating specifically on why you want Norbits or SWDVDR as opposed to a normal general tracker? All you mentioned is that you're looking for a "movie tracker". Why not a more generic site like TL or IPT?

BTW, what are you retired off?
    Impotence.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    That would mean no longer impotent.

Clearly Rart is retired from making sense or he's doing that inscrutable Asian thing again.
    Inscrutable meaning without scrotum,obviously.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    I assumed he meant "why" as the "what" seemed fairly obvious from your title. I'm sincerely sorry if I released that prematurely.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    I assumed he meant "why" as the "what" seemed fairly obvious from your title.
    My actual title is "Supreme Lord Eminence of Awesomeness" but I usually just go by " Kingly Deflowerer of Rart's Sister" as it seems a tad less pretentious.

Also assuming makes an ass out of u and ming.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 08-21-2014 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost