Thread: of all the retarded dogs

Speedo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    So this place has just gone to the scream loudest, lesser of humanity, snaring little fucking dogs, haven't it?

I have a way with dogs. This will be a place you return too.

Unless you like little furryless retarded uncute imbecile fuckers running around humping your feet. What the fuck do I know

2. Lounge   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Apparently very,very little.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedo View Post
    Dave?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Speedo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    when it goes of, you ready? why do I smell corn?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Dave?
    This is one of those 'could be Dave, but isn't' scenarios.

I recall harshing this spastic in days of yore. I remember it because its name sounds like paedophiles. It embarrassed itself for about a month, and then slunk off to a different anonymity. It's easy. It was easy five years ago, and it's easier now.

I reckon it's just been recently ejected from a particularly restrictive relationship and it can now do what it likes. We're singularly fortunate in that we get to witness the witless renaissance, innit.

How's the having sex with kids thing going, PeedoS?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Ah, he's a (s)Peedo then.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Dave?
    This is one of those 'could be Dave, but isn't' scenarios.

I recall harshing this spastic in days of yore. I remember it because its name sounds like paedophiles. It embarrassed itself for about a month, and then slunk off to a different anonymity. It's easy. It was easy five years ago, and it's easier now.

I reckon it's just been recently ejected from a particularly restrictive relationship and it can now do what it likes. We're singularly fortunate in that we get to witness the witless renaissance, innit.

How's the having sex with kids thing going, PeedoS?
    Actually, I for one would embrace a witless renaissance, the level of the windowlickers around here has declined to an endless procession of sullen and somnambulent teens. The apoplexy of someone mashing their keyboard in rage, and speeling badly because they are so angry at another cruise missile of wit from Chavis, Snyy or Barbie was one of the highlights of coming to teh board. Now they don't even reply usually, just largely sulk that they had to poast in the first place, and barely put half a thought into the process.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Sometimes, I miss having the will and determination to metaphorically kick the legs out from under someone and proceed to jump up and down on them, for hours.

This is what happens when you get laid on a daily basis. Just takes a man's edge away

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    So this place has just gone to the scream loudest, lesser of humanity, snaring little fucking dogs, haven't it?

Unless you like little furryless retarded uncute imbecile fuckers running around humping your feet. What the fuck do I know
    You obviously don't know the difference between hasn't and haven't. That much is obvious.
    Now go away.