Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pretending to take a massive dump.

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    At this precise moment in time I'm curling an imaginary one out, as it were. Sat down on the bowl yet my jeans remain pulled up, browsing on my mobile telephone.

I've come home to visit the family after quitting smoking a few months ago and since then I've become dependent on eCigs.

I've got a pretty nice set-up, a 1000mAh battery, 30ml Tank on top (wickless of course). Anywai, smokings a big no, no here after various cancer related deaths in and around t'family and even though I no longer smoke the eCig would of course raise questions and cause an equal amount of disgust. So I'm reduced to hiding it for the duration of this weekend, fleeing to the toilet when I feel the urge.

The eLiquid in question is cherry scented, due to me not being a real man and also it's fucking delightful. But the problem is it leaves behind a cherry smell.

So the problem is I'm having to excuse myself to go what they'd presume to be number 2, quite frequently. And leave in my trail a cherry scent.

There's further issues in that all this deceit is cutting into my violent masturbation time and so two days becomes an eternity.

Perhaps fake having violent fruit based diarrhea which would allow for some sobbing and shaking which of course is all part of self-abuse?

When did life become so complicated

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    At this precise moment in time I'm curling an imaginary one out, as it were. Sat down on the bowl yet my jeans remain pulled up, browsing on my mobile telephone.

I've come home to visit the family after quitting smoking a few months ago and since then I've become dependent on eCigs.

I've got a pretty nice set-up, a 1000mAh battery, 30ml Tank on top (wickless of course). Anywai, smokings a big no, no here after various cancer related deaths in and around t'family and even though I no longer smoke the eCig would of course raise questions and cause an equal amount of disgust. So I'm reduced to hiding it for the duration of this weekend, fleeing to the toilet when I feel the urge.

The eLiquid in question is cherry scented, due to me not being a real man and also it's fucking delightful. But the problem is it leaves behind a cherry smell.

So the problem is I'm having to excuse myself to go what they'd presume to be number 2, quite frequently. And leave in my trail a cherry scent.

There's further issues in that all this deceit is cutting into my violent masturbation time and so two days becomes an eternity.

Perhaps fake having violent fruit based diarrhea which would allow for some sobbing and shaking which of course is all part of self-abuse?

So, there are really two short term objectives to resolve your present quandary.

1. time is needed for the cherry smell to dissolve.

2. More time is required for 'self-meditation'.

I believe both of these goals can easily be achieved by thrashing about wildly every now and then while in the bog, and screaming very loudly 'for christ sake get me the garden hose!'. This in theory should ensure that no one goes near the detonation area for a very long time after you have left, and also, in the caring way that family's are, make sure that you are left to your own devices for as long as you need.

See! Simple but brilliant!

*You can thank me later.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. Lounge   -   #3
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com

So, in short, you are trying to lose your cherry.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Leave a couple Maraschinos floating in the bowl each time.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post

So, in short, you are trying to lose your cherry.
    It's not uncommon to lose it with your own parents here in the midlands

6. Lounge   -   #6
    So it seems i should sleep with my parents, clean my self off then throw fruit into the toilet, screaming for a garden hose. Thanks internets, as always you have shown me the way
    Last edited by Mr. Mulder; 08-23-2014 at 09:54 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    We're here for you, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    I must admit I've had my doubts, like the time we all decided to wrap our heads in toilet paper but this seems pretty solid. Solid like a number 2

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Have ewe tried using a shite scented one instead, like.
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Have ewe tried using a shite scented one instead, like.
    jaav4n.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast