Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: GFT and/or HDBits

Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Looking for GFT and/or HDBits as a FTN replacement for movies. Can provide info about my legitimacy as a user and about my history in the torrent scene.

Thanks!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Thanks for only making use of this site when you want something,which is apparently every four years or so.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    I thought this was an open forum that served as a means to generate discussion about torrents and, particularly, to exchange or giveaway torrent sites. Am I in the wrong place?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by askj View Post
    I thought this was an open forum that served as a means to generate discussion about torrents and, particularly, to exchange or giveaway torrent sites. Am I in the wrong place?
    Yes it is an "open forum". Torrents aren't the only thing on the site though. There are plenty of other parts to the site.

Idol was most likely critiquing the part you mention as "discussion about torrents", as you haven't added much to that. If you were more active on the site on a regular basis perhaps members would be more willing to help you out.

Just a quick question - mind mentioning in particular why you want GFT or HDBits for movies? Why them over other general trackers or something like PTP?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by askj View Post
    I thought this was an open forum that served as a means to generate discussion about torrents and, particularly, to exchange or giveaway torrent sites.
    Of the two of us,me being the only one who actually participates in this site the answers to your questions are basically "No" and "Very no".

Anyway since you apparently consider me to be a charity I really should look into getting tax exempt status.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I think you need to extend this further, Idol. Invite askj to your home, allow be fortunate to have him as a guest, cook, clean, lend him your car, and furnish him with clothes of his choosing. However, do NOT expect him to help out in any way. You don't have that kind of relationship.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Geez, guys. I'm just a fellow trying to get some torrrent sites. As far as I can tell, Internet (and FST) rules do not mandate me to enroll and participate in several things or everything in the cyberspace. Last time I checked, my spare time is my own and I spend it at my own free will online and in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    Just a quick question - mind mentioning in particular why you want GFT or HDBits for movies? Why them over other general trackers or something like PTP?
    As Idol pointed out, I seem to come here rarely and get outdated rapidly about the torrent scene with many new sites appearing in the meanwhile. After a quick search for sites similar to FTN for their rules, contents and torrent community, I found that GFT and HDBits seem suitable.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Bump. Can anyone help me out?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Forget about HDBits you will never get it.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by absent_today View Post
    Forget about HDBits you will never get it.
    I would not say never, but someones not likely to invite him on an open forum like this. If your just looking for movies,try getting a ptp invite, as that should be easily obtainable and is just is good as others you mentioned(preferable to gft actually), but people are far more likely to invite you to it.
    Last edited by Johndon; 09-15-2014 at 02:36 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast