Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    No, I heard that Walt, Jesse, and Walt Jr. all go into a special witness protection program. They are taught elite martial arts skills, and work for an individual named "Charlie".
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Movies & TV   -   #342
    In the rebuilt RV now equiped with a sassy sentient computer (voiced by the guy from Boy Meets World), fugue state Walt travels the country fighting crime. Every adventure ends with a chem lab safety PSA.

3. Movies & TV   -   #343
    they are running a pawn shop
    seems you guys havent watched the emmy commercial yet? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovqM72em1dA

4. Movies & TV   -   #344
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    In the rebuilt RV now equiped with a sassy sentient computer (voiced by the guy from Boy Meets World), fugue state Walt travels the country fighting crime.
    Literally the bet idea for a series ever except for the fact I can't see them working vampires into it.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Movies & TV   -   #345
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    I heard they got "Hep V" from their Blue Meth shit.

(...or some other silly premise trying to help the vampire idea.)
    Last edited by Stehle; 09-02-2014 at 05:31 PM.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

6. Movies & TV   -   #346
    do you heared about the spin off 'better call sal' ?

7. Movies & TV   -   #347
    Poster
    I rarely rarely watch series but I heard A LOT about it so I started watching it last year and got addicted to it... Best series I've ever watched cause of the magnificent acting and of course the plot which couldn't get any more unique... The type of show that makes you say after finishing it, "What a ride."

8. Movies & TV   -   #348
    yeah i did smopulm they are also remaking breaking bad in columbia i think... it gonna be called metastasis

9. Movies & TV   -   #349
    I'm actually excited about better call Saul, just because this show was so great.

10. Movies & TV   -   #350
    When does Better Call Saul start - I really hope it can live up to it's origins