Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2431323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

started watching it and got halfway through the first season- not really feeling it yet. Is it worth preserving with?

2. Movies & TV   -   #332
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by pant View Post
    started watching it and got halfway through the first season- not really feeling it yet. Is it worth preserving with?
    If you aren't "feeling it" after half of the first season, abandon it. That and all hope for yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Movies & TV   -   #333
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    To be fair the beginning of the show is relatively slow compared to most other mainstream shows. It may be a little bit much for people used to brilliant thrillers such as CSI or Gossip Girl.

The payoff is most certainly worth it though.
    Last edited by Rart; 02-17-2014 at 07:42 PM.

4. Movies & TV   -   #334
    Best Show Ever made thus far!

5. Movies & TV   -   #335
    Stehle's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    To be fair the beginning of the show is relatively slow compared to most other mainstream shows. It may be a little bit much for people used to brilliant thrillers such as CSI or Gossip Girl.

The payoff is most certainly worth it though.
    The payoff (your sarcasm) of the post made my morning! Thanks!
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― Hunter S. Thompson

6. Movies & TV   -   #336
    stick with it, the later seasons are supurb

7. Movies & TV   -   #337
    I am half way through season 2
    I cant put it down

8. Movies & TV   -   #338
    It was filmed here in Albuquerque, it is pretty cool to watch then be driving down the street and think to your self that cold be a meth house

9. Movies & TV   -   #339
    Spent the last few weeks watching Breaking Bad from start to finish... What a show and was shocked to hear the nonsense that they were bringing out a 6th season... rubbish!!!

Did anyone else enjoy it just as much as I did or was it just not for you?

I hope no-one puts any spoilers here as I just want a general vote if nothing else on everybody's opinion on whether they enjoyed it or not.

Thanks!

10. Movies & TV   -   #340
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Walt lives as his "death" was all an elaborate ruse to get out of paying alimony.
    Jesse moved to Hollywood and went on to star in s string of really shitty movies.Soon after he killed his agent and was sentenced to death.In July 2014 he was executed by lethal injection at Florence State Prison in Arizona.
    Respect my lack of authority.