Thread: Deposit MEGA links site

Hey guys,

A year ago, on TPS there was a ~30 invites giveaway from othersna to a site which had an alternative to P2P - link deposits, DLL. I made an account, posted some links there but time passed by and I can't remember the site's name (I know that it was a clever domain name though) - but I can remember my username there. If someone here knows what I'm talking about, could you PM me the details that I need?
    Last edited by alterstalin; 09-15-2014 at 01:56 PM.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by alterstalin View Post
    Hey guys,

A year ago, on TPS there was a ~30 invites giveaway from othersna to a site which had an alternative to P2P - link deposits, DLL. I made an account, posted some links there but time passed by and I can't remember the site's name (I know that it was a clever domain name though) - but I can remember my username there. If someone here knows what I'm talking about, could you PM me the details that I need?
    Quoting and bumping this for you, since the auto-moderation bug kicked in.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I can't PM yet, but I believe I know the site you're thinking of. I'm not sure if I'm suppose to give the full name on here, so here is the obscured version to help jog your memory: so**go.es