Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So, I am taking two classes this semester...

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Looks like a nice campus, Oleg. (Fairly safe assumption based on the unique course title.)

Interesting how the class would focus specifically on 1900-1960. 1964-present would be more along the lines of modern political assessment. There are a number of classes which, as Skiz pointed out, are nothing but a bitch fest and/or tear jerker. One class my wife took on Northwest History was ALL about how horrible whites had been to Indians. No exaggeration. You are VERY unlikely to hear a single word that would indicate anyone in the US had ever been anything but a slave trader who whipped blacks for walking down the street.

Ask yourself what value the course will have other than being used as a pulpit. Things here are less than ideal, but dwelling in oppression 54 to 114 years ago isn't going to do anything but pile guilt on the members of the class who most likely weren't even born for another 30+ years.

EDIT- If you do decide to stay in the class, don't resist. The professors who teach specific classes like that do it because they've got an ax to grind. If you value your grade, just consider yourself in a prison cell with a black, 300 lb weight lifter who thinks you owe some "reparations".
    Last edited by megabyteme; 09-17-2014 at 07:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Blacks do make better dancers, as they have more natural rhythm than whites. They also chuck spears better than whites. They also run faster than whites, with or without drugs (ask Ben Johnson).

Also, I can understand the IQ deficit. It would explain why America now has a black president following on from a brain dead moron. After all, you wouldn't want have a genius follow on from a retard now, would you.

The thing is that IQ tests are biased anyway. They measure what the author wishes to measure, and doesn't take into account other attributes, such as good rhythm, or spear chucking ability.

Eddy Murphy might not be as intelligent as his white counterpart, but I bet he is a darn sight funnier than his white counterpart.

Danny Glover might not be as lethal as his white partner, Mel Gibson, but he is less likely to shoot you for no reason whatsoever, whereas Riggs would pop your arse for no reason at all.

Also, IQ does not dictate heat. Halle Berry is really hot, regardless of her IQ.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Blacks do make better dancers, as they have more natural rhythm than whites. They also chuck spears better than whites. They also run faster than whites, with or without drugs (ask Ben Johnson).

Also, I can understand the IQ deficit. It would explain why America now has a black president following on from a brain dead moron. After all, you wouldn't want have a genius follow on from a retard now, would you.

The thing is that IQ tests are biased anyway. They measure what the author wishes to measure, and doesn't take into account other attributes, such as good rhythm, or spear chucking ability.

Eddy Murphy might not be as intelligent as his white counterpart, but I bet he is a darn sight funnier than his white counterpart.

Danny Glover might not be as lethal as his white partner, Mel Gibson, but he is less likely to shoot you for no reason whatsoever, whereas Riggs would pop your arse for no reason at all.

Also, IQ does not dictate heat. Halle Berry is really hot, regardless of her IQ.
    Blacks run faster and are better athletes rising from the fact that lions are more deadly than mice or hedgehogs. Also they were selectively bred to take part in bare knuckle fights to the death by their slave masters if movies are true which I'm assuming they are.
    There also seems to be some strange phenomenon,likely paranormal where Black get less funny as they age while Jews get funnier. If there is anyone here who has studied science or magic, please shed some light on why this is.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-17-2014 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Words and stuff like words
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    It's that extra leg muscle.

yo

5. Lounge   -   #15
    There also seems to be some strange phenomenon,likely paranormal where Black get less funny as they age while Jews get funnier.
    Eddie Murphy crossing over into parallel universes:

Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    richasis's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Looks like a nice campus, Oleg. (Fairly safe assumption based on the unique course title.)

Interesting how the class would focus specifically on 1900-1960. 1964-present would be more along the lines of modern political assessment. There are a number of classes which, as Skiz pointed out, are nothing but a bitch fest and/or tear jerker. One class my wife took on Northwest History was ALL about how horrible whites had been to Indians. No exaggeration. You are VERY unlikely to hear a single word that would indicate anyone in the US had ever been anything but a slave trader who whipped blacks for walking down the street.

Ask yourself what value the course will have other than being used as a pulpit. Things here are less than ideal, but dwelling in oppression 54 to 114 years ago isn't going to do anything but pile guilt on the members of the class who most likely weren't even born for another 30+ years.

EDIT- If you do decide to stay in the class, don't resist. The professors who teach specific classes like that do it because they've got an ax to grind. If you value your grade, just consider yourself in a prison cell with a black, 300 lb weight lifter who thinks you owe some "reparations".
    Zimbabwe_0_trillion_2009_Obverse.jpg
    ...and that's more than the prolific posters on FST can say, because... well, they're prolific posters on FST.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    You can buy a bread with this flimsy.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    You can buy a bread with this flimsy.
    Yer better usin' it as toilet paper, then lickin' it clean so you can reuse it again, and again, and again. In fact, I'm a bettin' that you'd love the taste of yer own shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    We should be kinder and more encompassing of our only truly persistent spamtard, after all Oleg and Ziggy are blessing us with their pontifications far more infrequently these days, and Dave has become bi-annual in his revenge plots which is a truly sad state of affairs

Even the Urg, Glurg, Bfurk brigade seems to have settled down now that they have achieved their magical minimum post requirement, so we should look on a truly persistent moran as a thing of wonder, a joy to behold, and not swot it mercilessly but encourage it to flourish to a full flowered gumby and maybe bring along lot's of other little gumby friends

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    We should be kinder and more encompassing of our only truly persistent spamtard, after all Oleg and Ziggy are blessing us with their pontifications far more infrequently these days, and Dave has become bi-annual in his revenge plots which is a truly sad state of affairs

Even the Urg, Glurg, Bfurk brigade seems to have settled down now that they have achieved their magical minimum post requirement, so we should look on a truly persistent moran as a thing of wonder, a joy to behold, and not swot it mercilessly but encourage it to flourish to a full flowered gumby and maybe bring along lot's of other little gumby friends
    Seems like Art is inviting your friends to come join in the party, FoX.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12