Thread: TV series downloads

Poster

Question Mark

I recently discovered Usenet and NZB stuff but to be honest it has confused me so much I've just been using torrents so much that I never knew this existed but I'm glad I found this site. The community here is tight and the NZB section is always up-to-date. But I have a question about the TV series... The main reason why I am using NZB now is to find DVD-R movies instead of rips like ISO's... Since I like menus and official subtitles along with bonus features. DVD-R movies are immediately updated while TV series rarely update and I wonder why. In sites for scene releases I see loads of series I want in DVD-R form with the name of the scene and everything but I NEVER find the NZB for them
    Where are all these scene releases released?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Heheheh.. so what u want basically is a leech account for a topsite ??

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by scdas141 View Post
    Heheheh.. so what u want basically is a leech account for a topsite ??
    I have no idea what that means but sounds good to me

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    well google it, buddy.. or u can be a donator here to get basic nzb access

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    To be honest I wish I can donate here but Paypal ain't supported in my country. If it were I would've donated loooong time ago

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by easycomptr View Post
    To be honest I wish I can donate here but Paypal ain't supported in my country. If it were I would've donated loooong time ago
    I saw you started this thread: https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/456961-Cannot-donate Alternate methods are great, and you *could* bump it, though I'm not sure how much good it would do.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by easycomptr View Post

I saw you started this thread: https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/456961-Cannot-donate Alternate methods are great, and you *could* bump it, though I'm not sure how much good it would do.
    It's okay they're saying Paypal will be available in my country soon so I will donate ASAP.