View Poll Results: What provider are you using for your primary email?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • GMail

9 81.82%
  • Yahoo!

0 0%
  • MSN

0 0%
  • iCloud

0 0%
  • Outlook/Hotmail

1 9.09%
  • Other

1 9.09%

Thread: What provider are you using for your primary email?

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Just curious. My Dad is having trouble with his @msn account. Doesn't seem like too many folks use them any longer. Aren't most ppl on Yahoo or Gmail by now?

yo

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I've been with Gmail for donkey's ages, in my case because way back in the day my ISP outsourced it's email provision and it has been one hilarious screw up after another (which I have watched from a far). The outsourcing is through Yahoo believe it or not, but they have manged to screw up the security, personal details and access to accounts on multiple occasions. Gmail has always been reliable and accessible from multiple platforms where ever I am.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. Lounge   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I've seen the same pooch screws as universities have switched around while outsourcing. Currently, I've got 2 different login locations from Microsoft Live (great they changed names midstream, too) which I barely bother with. Happily, I have my important uni communications forwarded to... you guessed it: Gmail.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Gmail for the last 9 or 10 years, and lavabit up until they closed.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Let's not forget how nicely gmail is naturally incorporated into Chrome and Android. If you use them, Google stuff is an accessible ecosystem.

Google also seems to be the only big player who has not rolled over like a bitch for NSA.

And they make great throwaway accounts for one-time uses, too.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 09-18-2014 at 02:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    GMail here as well. Someone here gave me an invite for it back when it was invite only. They didn't have much rarity tho.

yo