Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ftn?

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazardous View Post
    Basically Brandon disappeared and stopped paying the bills so its all gone now. Just move on buddy, It's the end of an era just like with so many great sites, it will live on only in our memory.
    Source?

yo

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    pLugiN's Avatar Poster
    Lies!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    It'll be missed.
    Last edited by Bleh187; 12-20-2014 at 11:47 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Torrent sites have a limited shelf-life. Fact of the matter is torrent sites host copyrighted material so their eventual shutdown is inevitable.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleh187 View Post
    ..... we should all be very proud of that but for now we will have to join our fallen soldiers until another time.
    Comparing a bunch of people thieving stuff and rating that ass on the internet to the sacrifices made by servicemen and women is both incredibly disrespectful and more than a little delusional.
    Also "moral responsibility" talk seems a tad out of place considering the purpose of the site or that might just be me making sense.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    FTN was one of the better private trackers with a cool and fair staff! It sucks that they closed the site. I wish they would've made an announcement on their homepage or in the forums,telling us that they were closing down! Its been a while now since they've been down so I doubt they will come back. That crap about B not paying the bills is not a a fact and i doubt that they shut down because of a anti filesharing group. FTN probably wasnt even on anyones raddar.i dont think their staff even knew this was going to happen. Who knows though.
    Last edited by pone44; 12-22-2014 at 04:24 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    zoeygirly's Avatar Member
    I agree ^ really great site. I have no idea what really happened but it would have been nice as a long time member from the very beginning to have been told "something".

Ah well, I've seen them rise up, i've seen them fall but never thought FTN would be one of the fallen...

Cheers

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    I dont understand this it had few torrents with less seeders whats so great ?

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    The staff were not douchebags like (not all) some of the staffers at other reputable sites and it was second to none in content,speed,pretimes only to SCT in its prime.

Quote Originally Posted by absent_today View Post
    I dont understand this it had few torrents with less seeders whats so great ?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    there toast and i miss it like sct and others that have gone on to the abyss
    Last edited by weenden; 01-18-2015 at 01:39 AM.
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12