Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: getting error when searching for nzb's

anyone else getting this error it's been a few days i can't search any nzb's

connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)

i use firefox tried using different browsers but same thing also tried different pc's but same thing also

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Glad this is happening to you as well, means its not just me. Haven't tried different browsers, in the past I usually find it is fixed within in a day or so, so was surprised to still see the error this morning.

The admins / mods are pretty good and I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Same here on safari.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by gloster View Post
    The admins / mods are pretty good
    I'm sure it will be fixed soon.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5

OK... thought I was being punished for not posting lately... I have been... um... busy... divorce is a messy business...
    No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated and disciplined.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Let's see some nudes of the ex- already. If you were a true bro, we wouldn't have had to ask...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    I also get the same error. I also noticed it appears when trying to access the "Articles" portion of the website. Hope it is fixed soon, as I really depend on being able to search the nzb's.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    I have been on this forum for 2 days to not much luck yet, trying to search any thread or any bnz return the error your listed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). I thought it was because of my status of n00b but doesn't seem to be the case.

Trying to download anything from any NZB continuously connect and disconnect from the server... thus nothing ever completed!

Your post let me to believe this might be a problem with the service... I will be patient ;-)

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    I am getting the same error when using search. "connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)"

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Let's see some nudes of the ex- already. If you were a true bro, we wouldn't have had to ask...
    working on it... just need to photoshop myself out of them...
    No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated and disciplined.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast