Thread: Has Anyone Played Lock On

Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    i downloaded the DEViANCE copy of the game and it is pretty sweet. the game jumps a little and has some sound issues which are minor (and im sure my comp is the reason) but it is a hell of a blast to play. my comp specs are P4 1.4ghz, 384megs RDRAM, Ati Radeon 9500 pro 128, 2 maxtor 40gig 7200 rpm drives. the game uses direct x 9.0, which my card is capable of, but i think i definitly need a faster processor to keep the game smooth all the way through. has anyone else tried this game, and if so, what are your thoughts? also, i like this game and i will buy it, even tho i downloaded a copy. you have to support the game makers, cuz they help us have fun! (i got my copy from Suprnova)

2. Games   -   #2
    •Balla•
    daaaamn i didnt know suprnova got this game!! dude ive been waiting for this game for 1 freakin year and 2 months ago or somting it came out and only demo was out!!

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by •Balla•@23 November 2003 - 20:08
    daaaamn i didnt know suprnova got this game!! dude ive been waiting for this game for 1 freakin year and 2 months ago or somting it came out and only demo was out!!
    You need to make http://www.nforce.nl/ your home page

4. Games   -   #4
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    pretty cool russo, thx you can also go to lickmytaint.com for some bittorrent links. enjoy

5. Games   -   #5
    •Balla•
    Originally posted by Russo+23 November 2003 - 22:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Russo @ 23 November 2003 - 22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-•Balla•@23 November 2003 - 20:08
    daaaamn i didnt know suprnova got this game&#33;&#33; dude ive been waiting for this game for 1 freakin year and 2 months ago or somting it came out and only demo was out&#33;&#33;
    You need to make http://www.nforce.nl/ your home page [/b][/quote]
    hehe thanks i made it my homepage now