Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Vagina is Itchy...

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Burton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Been playing doctor since i was 4 years old (thanks uncle Ron ). Never lost a patient. I believe that MORE than makes me qualified to give interwebs diagnoses.
    Where did you get the degree from, WebMD?
    drkoop.com. Old school.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by DngrMs View Post
    ...and I can't stop rubbing it, what should I do? **

** I'm (obviously) asking for advice on behalf of a friend so I !!!EXPECT!!! serious replies please!
    Let a surgeon put a jack fruit inside and then seal it. Resolve it for once and for all.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    DngrMs's Avatar Super Rodent

Heart

So, problem solved.

I'm afraid I couldn't wait for the authoritative answer from FST and instead created 146 different threads on WebMD about vaginas desperately looking for the wisdom of idle housewives. The most helpful answer I got, and the advice I ultimately followed was "punch her in the cunt". It does now seem that the last thing on her mind is the itch. Bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I personally don't have any answer for your 'friend's' query since you fucked up and came here under the misguided impression that this is an online pharmacy, so the only solace I can offer for your friend's fallopian fungus is a l'il poem I learned as a young lad....

Here's to the cut that never heals,
    The more you rub it, the softer it feels,
    You can wash it with soap, you can wash it with soda,
    but you will never get rid of that Billingsgate odor....
    Wins this thread.

Not sure if we have doctors here.

And you should avoid random suggestion on the internet and symptoms diagnostics. It's a perfect recipe to lose sleep.
    This is the most ridiculous advice I've ever heard about FST or the internet in general. Shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Been playing doctor since i was 4 years old (thanks uncle Ron ). Never lost a patient. I believe that MORE than makes me qualified to give interwebs diagnoses.
    Playing doctor is fun, especially the Downtown Doctor.
    Just like the NSA, I'm compelled to copy everything I want to.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Sounds bad

5. Lounge   -   #15
    This is the most ridiculous advice I've ever heard about FST or the internet in general. Shame on you.
    It's even more ridiculous trying to diagnose solutions to your health problems online. Do yourself a favor and see a doctor.
    Last edited by Burton; 10-26-2014 at 08:31 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    DngrMs's Avatar Super Rodent
    It's even more ridiculous trying to diagnose solutions to your health problems online. Do yourself a favor and see a doctor.
    Dude, I think you've misunderstood the purpose of the internet in general and FST in particular!
    Just like the NSA, I'm compelled to copy everything I want to.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I"m a doctor and a damn fine one and I can tell you for a fact that what is needed is a foot transplant.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    This is Obamacare. It may not be "ideal", but it's all some of us got...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Pics plz a/s/l?
    not so serious :x

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Dirty .. def dirty

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast