Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Or Waffles invite

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    What Or Waffles invite
    got a wall mount jukebox and i wanna load it with music so any help with an invite would be great thx
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Country?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/3...-Music-Tracker

Both What and Waffles have strict one account per lifetime rules so if you've been on either( which I'm reasonably certain you have since your requesting stops with that thread) you need to contact them and try to get your account re-enabled .
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    never been on either never needed either got a wall mount jukebox and hey need new music as well as old music and im in the us
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Quote Originally Posted by weenden View Post
    never been on either never needed either got a wall mount jukebox and hey need new music as well as old music and im in the us
    Um, so you are saying that at least two of us are hallucinating your thread from May 9, 2009 -
    Posted 05-09-09, 08:52 AM -
    im in need of a music tracker invite (what or waffles or any good tracker)something with a decent selection and im not into trance or any hybrid stuff thx for any help
    ??? Is that what you're saying???
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 10-19-2014 at 02:04 AM.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Then try the interview.

It's only about putting time into it.Okey?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady LoTL View Post
    Um, so you are saying that at least two of us are hallucinating your thread from May 9, 2009 -
    I'm disappointed that after all this time you still don't understand how this torrent stuff works so let me explain it to you.Lots of posts and pretend internet friends = credibility.

Obviously there are cases like that duncan guy who everyone here loved until he came forth and admitted to multiple accounts and screwing everyone over or the mod on HDbits/IPT/TL,etc who was selling invites or the various sort of men who have masqueraded as women to try and win favour but those only show that the exceptions prove the rule.

Let us never resort to being animals like on the upcoming episode of The Walking Dead where Rick explains to Carl that no matter what he thinks or where he is or how many people are around him, he’s never safe, one second and it’s over.
    Let us instead be good people and walk blindly into whatever traps await us because obviously dying or having all our private info stolen is far better than being eaten alive or
    potentially being called a bad name on an internet site.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-19-2014 at 03:25 PM. Reason: More inanity required

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    never got an invite from anyone from that post havent been back here much except an occasion maybe never rechecked dunno ive never been on either site ever in this name or any others i have no need to lie about i get one or i dont ...check with others hell check with waffles or what i havent been there cept irc on waffles yesterday and i got no respose and if they did i was out either dropping my car off to get work done or going for a long walk to pick the damn thing up names ive used tgo2go on a link site, spiros for wrestling sites only and weenden on torrents have a brother who goes by another name but i dont bother him he doesnt bother me

how do you do the interview part maybe ill try that after all
    Last edited by weenden; 10-19-2014 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2. Custody; care.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    or the various sort of men who have masqueraded as women to try and win favour
    We haven't had one of those in a long time now. It was really fun to expose their beyond pathetic antics
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Meg's a woman masquerading as a man if that makes you feel any better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast