Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Or Waffles invite

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    thanks IdolEyes787
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    We haven't had one of those in a long time now. It was really fun to expose their beyond pathetic antics
    Nobody has ever mistaken Idol as masculine.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 10-20-2014 at 05:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by weenden View Post
    how do you do the interview part maybe ill try that after all
    Nobody here would invite you to What.cd for number of reasons but let's not discuss that. Take the interview, best method for What.

www.whatinterviewprep.com

Read it. All the info you need for the interview, if you don't understand anything or want more info, go to their IRC, they have a dedicated channel for the potential invitees or if you want it simple, just ask in this thread.

Good luck.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by weenden View Post
    how do you do the interview part maybe ill try that after all
    Nobody here would invite you to What.cd for number of reasons but let's not discuss that.
    No,let us.

Multiple reasons all being most everyone is afraid of losing their account.

Personally I would give you one, albeit likely temporarily, just to prove to whatcdfan that anyone who speaks in absolutes is an idiot and to stick it in the faces of the hypocrites in charge of What who seem to think "sharing" is the right thing to do just as they control the how and to whom.

I say"would" because I only have the one invite,down from the 10 I had at one time which makes me question if What is run by aboriginals seeing as they seem big into Indian giving.

PS I hold that one lone invite in the faint hope that one day I will be able to trade it for sex so don't ask.

PPS PM me weenden if you have a sister waaaaay better looking than I'm assuming you are.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-22-2014 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Attack on Parliment Hill got me all upset and stuff.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    PS I hold that one lone invite in the faint hope that one day I will be able to trade it for sex so don't ask.

PPS PM me weenden if you have a sister waaaaay better looking than I'm assuming you are.
    Hmmmm.... You might want to reconsider your position on this. He may be way better at sex than his sister.
    Last edited by teflon05; 10-22-2014 at 08:19 PM.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Does experience count for nothing?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yes it counts for alot
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    No,let us.

Multiple reasons all being most everyone is afraid of losing their account.

Personally I would give you one, albeit likely temporarily, just to prove to whatcdfan that anyone who speaks in absolutes is an idiot and to stick it in the faces of the hypocrites in charge of What who seem to think "sharing" is the right thing to do just as they control the how and to whom.

I say"would" because I only have the one invite,down from the 10 I had at one time which makes me question if What is run by aboriginals seeing as they seem big into Indian giving.

Why so angry?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post

Why so angry?
    I'm pretty sure I'm not.I'm just like an amazing writerer.
    Last edited by Rart; 10-27-2014 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12