Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking For A British TV Tracker

manuniac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Hi Everyone.
    I'm looking for a British TV tracker as the 1 I used for years(thebox,zxcv.fm) has shut down.I had a UKNova account but I let it expire as I was getting everything I needed from thebox. I'm a member in good standing of some well known sites,I could send screenshots and anything else that's required.I have some invites myself but can't do a giveaway because of name.
    Here's Hoping
    manuniac
    P.S. Just gave someone an invite through a request but I have to use PM.
    Last edited by manuniac; 10-18-2014 at 06:59 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Try tvchaosuk.com, It's open.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post
    Try tvchaosuk.com, It's open.
    Thanks for the reply mate and I took your advice and signed up.The problem is there's not that much on there really,and the really bad bit is there's hardly any leechers.
    I d/loaded a programme I didn't even want to get my ratio up and there's no takers.
    I've managed to get a 5.66 ratio on SCC over about 5-6 yrs and have a buffer of 2.36TB.
    I also have excellent stats on TL and have been a member there for a long time.
    Tbh I was looking for a decent tracker if anyone would be kind enough to give 1 out.I promise I'd be a good member and wouldn't mess anyones name up.I can provide screenshots of quite a few good sites if asked for.
    Again thanks for replying and giving me the advice,it was much appreciated.
    manuniac

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    After TheBox, closed Hannibal and company formed zxcv.fm but that was short lived It has also shut down. And then was rumored to have moved to TVChaos, but whether that's true or not I've no idea.
    As for UKNova, the site Is still there but I don't think they have a tracker any more.

A British TV tracker,apart from TVChaos, I don't think there Is any. But you may want to try: demonoid.ph, rutracker.org, warez-bb.org,

You may also want to try, BTN or PTP, tho I'm not a member of PTP they do movies for most part.

Hope something here helps.
    Last edited by LubTheStaringCat; 10-27-2014 at 02:59 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    After TheBox, closed Hannibal and company formed zxcv.fm but that was short lived It has also shut down. And then was rumored to have moved to TVChaos, but whether that's true or not I've no idea.
    As for UKNova, the site Is still there but I don't think they have a tracker any more.

A British TV tracker,apart from TVChaos, I don't think there Is any. But you may want to try: demonoid.ph, rutracker.org, warez-bb.org,

You may also want to try, BTN or PTP, tho I'm not a member of PTP they do movies for most part.

Hope something here helps.
    Thanks for the reply.
    I've been doing some reading about TV Trackers and BTN sounds perfect,also another 1 called tv-romania(or something similar).I would love to be able to get a BTN invite,also since docspedia has shut down i'd love an e-learning tracker do you know of any good ones?
    Thanks again
    manuniac
    P.S. I had a PTP acount that got disabled for not logging in for too long,but it tells me to go to an IRC channel,and I know nothing about IRC.
    Last edited by manuniac; 10-27-2014 at 11:55 AM. Reason: extra info

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Well, everyone is looking for the same after the demise of TheBox.bz you are in Q. Oaky, but did you try MVGroup.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooster View Post
    Well, everyone is looking for the same after the demise of TheBox.bz you are in Q. Oaky, but did you try MVGroup.
    Thanks for the reminder "Ooster", I forgot clean all about them.

Elearning, try Elbitz.net, they open for signup now and again, Bitspyder.net you'll have to get an Invite, tho they are a lot easier to get an Invite too, than Bitme.org.
    You may want to try for an Invite to Learnbits.me, I did have an account there but gone a long time ago.

For graphics try gfxnews.org, they usually open at the end of the month.
    Last edited by LubTheStaringCat; 10-27-2014 at 04:27 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Thanks for the suggestion,but I already have MVGroup.Not been on in a while,might see what's on there.
    Cheers manuniac

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Thanks for the reminder "Ooster", I forgot clean all about them.

Elearning, try Elbitz.net, they open for signup now and again, Bitspyder.net you'll have to get an Invite, tho they are a lot easier to get an Invite too, than Bitme.org.
    You may want to try for an Invite to Learnbits.me, I did have an account there but gone a long time ago.

For graphics try gfxnews.org, they usually open at the end of the month.

Okay so you gave me the bribe. I'm feeling obliged. Did you or anyone else try TheEmpire.bz ? It's a dedicated TV tracker from .bz guys.
    Last edited by Ooster; 10-29-2014 at 08:13 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    I may have to look into this tracker more myself (I loved the Box as well)...

TheEmpire has re16,517 torrents in the following catz ~
    Adverts Arts & Culture Comedy DIY Documentary Drama Educational
    Entertainment Euro-Noir Food Drink & Cooking Game Shows Gardening Kids Magazine
    Motoring Music Mystery & Crime Fiction News Occult & Horror Property QuizComedy
    Radio Reality Sci-Fi Soaps Special Events Special Interest Sport
    Style & Fashion Talkshow Trains & Planes Travel Wildlife & Nature
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast