Thread: bitme

HuRrICaNe's Avatar unknown BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Need bitme.org invite.

Thanks in advance!
    Stop the world. I want to get off!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Quote Originally Posted by HuRrICaNe View Post
    Need bitme.org invite.
    Oh dear. You used the "N" word...
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 10-26-2014 at 04:39 AM.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Honestly, I'm surprised that tracker still exists. It is a pain in the ass to seed, is run by a bunch of self-important teenagers, and has very little to offer that isn't already available on other sites that don't suffer from the same issues.

Oh well, some guys date ugly strippers* just to say they are "dating a stripper"...

*High-maintenance, needy, daddy issues, and will ditch you in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Honestly, I'm surprised that tracker still exists. It is a pain in the ass to seed, is run by a bunch of self-important teenagers, and has very little to offer that isn't already available on other sites that don't suffer from the same issues.

Oh well, some guys date ugly strippers* just to say they are "dating a stripper"...

And, that's what people call HARD TRACKER.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ramishka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by HuRrICaNe View Post
    Need bitme.org invite.

Thanks in advance!
    What sort of content are you looking for?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

I'm not personally on the tracker but from what I've seen from screenshots and such it doesn't seem to be worth the effort. Does it have any sort of content advantage over DDL forums/public trackers?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    its a very tough tracker to seed. u have to have an high end seedbox.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by db_la_23 View Post
    its a very tough tracker to seed. u have to have an high end seedbox.
    Bitme Is fairly easy to seed, upload a couple of things, and you have a decent buffer.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    I would to get an invite to bitspyder or bitme.org. I Have Excellent ratios with My Anonamouse 2.02 ratio, 3D Torrent 1.36 and ElbitZ.net 2.979 ratio. I just got Promoted to a new position at my company (financial institution).and i would love to have access to a website like bitme or bitspyder. I haven't really uploaded much material to the websites I'm a member of, but i am a good donator. If i do get an invite I could just imagine the infomation from material that could help me through everyday life. Email: [email protected]

Lawrence

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by lawhatcher View Post
    I Have Excellent ratios with My Anonamouse 2.02 ratio

Lawrence
    dear Lawrence,

if you've myannamouse then you don't really need to look any further. maybe bib or geek but i wouldn't bother with spyder or bitme.

Sincerely,
    nobody

P.S. remove your email unless you wish to be spammed by bots. also it probably is against site rule or something.