Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some Invites

Sawyer2020's Avatar Lost BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooster View Post
    Hi! I want to apply for Torrent.lt Now let's get to main part. The Reason Okay, I'm nervous. How or what can I justify to BT God?

Actually, I'm very much inclined to European stuff, nevertheless I must mention that I'm a non-European guy. My eyes have started to bleed by seeing mainstream stuff everywhere so I just want to give some rest to my eyes and a different taste to my mind. So, ultimately I'm focused on their (local) stuff which is non-mainstream a.k.a obscure for me to experience and to get. I'm hoping this reason to be persuasive enough, else sorry, I'm left with nothing but.... but... begging.

P.S. And what is LM?
    LM is linkomanija
    and its and Torrent.lt are Lithuanian give me any ratio proof unedited and a mail in a pm

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady LoTL View Post
    How short your memory. Or was it before your time that I frequently scrapped, cursed, brawled, and beat many an idiot? I liked Sawyer because he reminded me of myself, not because I am woman, you sweet sexist pig...
    I think of you more as an alcoholic and womanizer who needs a shave.
    You're still angry that I hung up on you, hmmmmmm?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    How short your memory. Or was it before your time that I frequently scrapped, cursed, brawled, and beat many an idiot? I liked Sawyer because he reminded me of myself, not because I am woman, you sweet sexist pig...
    Little late for the flattery isn't it,Miss?
    A statute of limitations I am unaware of? OK then. I take it back (and like I am realy going to say , "I liked Sawyer because he was hot." with my husband sitting next to me. Living on the edge has its high points, but I'm not stupid...)...
    Anyway I see your point and similarly Kate was my favourite character for how her soft,sensuous lips were always standing up for what was right and how her long,tanned legs refused to run from trouble and how her tight bum never blanched at the sight of danger.
    I liked her too, though for different reasons. She too reminded me of myself. A "bad girl" . past...
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 10-30-2014 at 01:26 PM.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    with my husband sitting next to me.
    Husband?!!! That's somewhere between ebola and black.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    with my husband sitting next to me.
    Husband?!!! That's somewhere between ebola and black.
    Simpler than that. It's between married or divorced.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12