Thread: Larry's Back

bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?...&threadid=44900

http://www.sierra.com/product.do?gamePlatformId=607

I love this series, but since I installed XP, I'm having trouble playing them, what even werider is the fact I can get the ealier parts to work, but part 7 I can't get to work, and I still actually have a CD of this one, instead of just the download files.

Anyway, Part 8, If you've never played a Leisure Suit Larry game, pick this one up when it comes out, Larry games are hilarious.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

2. Games   -   #2
    any hashes or torrents for any of leisure suit larry games?

3. Games   -   #3
    A while back they were all over Sharereactor for eMule, but im not sure now
    -TiMz

4. Games   -   #4
    what are the games about

5. Games   -   #5
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    They're Adventure Erotic games, you play a guy in a leisure suite who is just trying to get him some, but you just about never do. The early games where adventure games, where it was all done by type, touch this, take that, leave room. The first game came out in 1987, so the graphics aren't what most people today would be used to, but they are all really funny.

The last one came out about 5 years or so ago, it was a little different, it was no longer text based, and it had an all drawn backgrounds and foregrounds you could move around. Looked great, even by today's standards, but most things were static so you really couldn't interact with the environment too much, unless it was part of the game.

Not good games for younger children, because of the nudity and cursing, but anyone else I'd recommend them too.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"