Thread: Long shot - but looking for a very old Family Guy release - S08E17 HR PDTV x264

Hi.

I'm looking for the following release: Family.Guy.S08E17.HR.PDTV.X264-DIMENSION

It's *very* old, is archived on here, and the nzb you can still find via nzbking or the likes is broken on newshosting. Google also comes up very empty, only ed2k links show up and that has never worked well for me in the past, and seems to be blocked here for some reason.

I know it's not very likely that somebody still has this file, but if anybody has archived this thing (or a provider where this is still online), I'd be most grateful if somebody could upload this for me to an OCH of their choice.

Thanks for any help :)

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    > Family.Guy.S08E17.HR.PDTV.X264-DIMENSION was posted 1697.7 days ago. What's your retention like on your NGP?

There's a p2p 720 WEB DL release: Family.Guy.S08E17.Brian.&.Stewie.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-CtrlHD.mkv (384 days old)
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"