Thread: cheap and decent seedbox?

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    any recommendations?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kimsufi.com or online.net. Feralhosting.com is good too if you don't want to administer the box yourself.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Juggernaut1971's Avatar Poster
    www.seed.st.com Are very decent boxes and very cheap! Using one now and have done for a while with no problems and good speeds.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    You dont really give any parameters (upload speed, hd space, shared/dedicated) so it is not possible to give recommendations based on what you really need. Also, cheap and decent dont really mesh when it comes to seedboxes as too cheap equals crap.

For me I would go with either seedboxco (sb-501 or sb-02), dediseedbox (choose depending on hd space you need), or tal0ne (centre line to performance) as any of them will give good performance at an excellent to decent price. With each of these using packages between $15 and $25 you can upload 10tb+ with ease. All three companies are better options than seed.st or feral in my opinion.

I am partial to the seedboxco sb-501 after upping 40tb on it when it was on half price special offer late last year, and 38tb in September, but have upped over 20tb on boxes from the packages I mention.
    LSS #1

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    seedbox.cc is awesome