Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [HAVE] DH, TL, IPT, TDy, What.CD, Waffles [WANT] GFT, BTN, PTP, SceneHD, HDBits

Heart

[HAVE] DH, TL, IPT, TDy, What.CD, Waffles [WANT] GFT, BTN, PTP, SceneHD, HDBits

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Isn't this just getting a little monotonous. Open a thread, then close it, then open another exact same thread a few weeks later as the previous thread wasn't successful. Rinse & repeat. After 6 months surely you should have got the message by now.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ghurka, it isn't the "exact same thread". I have some new invites, and since I don't think it's possible to edit thread titles, I closed the older thread and opened this one.
    And as long as I am not breaking any rules, I don't see what's your problem or how it concerns you at all.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Or the more likely reason is that doing this makes sure that your trade threads are always on the front page.
    As for for "not concerning him" I suppose since he's a member of this site and it impacts his enjoyment of it then he has a right to an opinion.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    woton1940's Avatar Spiral BT Rep: +2
    I don't think anybody here is going to help you with BTN, GFT or PTP, your dreaming
    I suggest that since your a member of What.cd and receiving invites your better of trying to get yourself to PU status and having look at the invites forum, it's not that difficult to achieve

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Or the more likely reason is that doing this makes sure that your trade threads are always on the front page.
    As for for "not concerning him" I suppose since he's a member of this site and it impacts his enjoyment of it then he has a right to an opinion.
    That's not my aim at all. Like I said, I create a thread when something changed invite wise (either I have more or less).
    I never created a new thread with the same title/body as the previous one, and surely that's visible to anyone that cares to confirm it.

Quote Originally Posted by woton1940 View Post
    I don't think anybody here is going to help you with BTN, GFT or PTP, your dreaming
    I suggest that since your a member of What.cd and receiving invites your better of trying to get yourself to PU status and having look at the invites forum, it's not that difficult to achieve
    I got into good trackers, thanks to this forum. Why do you say that I'm dreaming?
    Last edited by messy; 11-19-2014 at 10:03 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Quote Originally Posted by messy View Post
    I never created a new thread with the same title/body as the previous one, and surely that's visible to anyone that cares to confirm it.
    Um, Yes. Actually, you did. And I reported it just last week. Apparently there are either no rules against it, or staff doesn't give a shite.

And I will only find them again if you will report yourself...
    Last edited by Lady LoTL; 11-21-2014 at 02:23 AM.
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady LoTL View Post
    Um, Yes. Actually, you did. And I reported it just last week. Apparently there are either no rules against it, or staff doesn't give a shite.

And I will only find them again if you will report yourself...
    Only times I created a thread with the same title:

13th May 2014 - [HAVE] SCC, Waffles [WANT] GFT, HDBits, CHDBits, What.CD
    19th May 2014 - [HAVE] TSH, Waffles [WANT] GFT, HDBits, CHDBits, What.CD

and

4th Jul 2014 - [HAVE] DH, IPT, TL, Waffles [WANT] GFT, HDBits, CHDBits, SceneHD (or others)
    9th Sep 2014 - 1x DH, 3x IPT, 2x TL, 1x Waffles [WANT] GFT, HDBits, CHDBits, SceneHD (or others)

I don't really remember what was the reason for the first time, but it certainly wasn't to be "always on the front page".
    The second time, I just wanted to update the title it with the number of invites I had, although I abandoned that idea, after second thought.

Anyway, if there are no rules against it, I don't see why I am being subject to this level of scrutiny.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Anyway, if there are no rules against it, I don't see why I am being subject to this level of scrutiny.
    I would say it is ridicule rather than scrutiny. How does adding Torrentday to your list enhance that list in any way? Are you simply trying quantity over quality?

In any case you are fantasising if you ever think you will get any of those sites.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Ridicule? I am using this section of the forum correctly. If you want to complain, my suggestion is that you contact the staff about changing the rules.
    All the posts on this thread are irrelevant to what it's meant for: trading. If anything, you, and others, are the ones breaking the rules, by disrupting my thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast