Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa 3? Anyone use this program

Does anyone know if kazaa 3 had a search wizard where it automaticaly searched for files on your computer and shared them? I know kazaa said they stopped this feature in 2003 because of inadvertent file sharing. But a lot of p2p programs will re establish these wizards. But had anyone used kazaa before it got shut down. Does anyone know if it had a search wizard?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Either ask the real question you want to ask, or fuck off. We've answered all this shit before.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Doing a study on inadvertent file sharing. That is the reason I want to know otherwise I wouldn't ask it..... If you don't know don't reply. And no reason to use that language.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    You've now asked 15+ questions on the subject, and told us no reasons other than assumed paranoia. Be honest, and you will get sooo much more help.

Tell us what it is you are doing, and what it is for. You'll get help. Keep your intentions secretive, and my above comment will pale in comparison.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    No that was over limewire and I figured that out thanks to your help. I never even used kazaa that's why I am asking if anyone has had experience with it

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Again...tell us what you are doing. Why should we help you? You are one evasive motherfucker. Quit it.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I know a bit about Kafka and from what I remember,though weird there were no wizards.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    I already told you what I was doing? I was doing research on indavertent file sharing about wizards on p2p. That's it! You are more concerned on why I want to know than answering my question. Thanks idoleyes for your input.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    If this is 'research', then you are a shitty academic.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Sorry couldn't find anything on the Internet. I still don't know why this is upsetting you
    Last edited by Yamaha; 11-23-2014 at 03:11 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast