Thread: Accused of being a ratio cheat, anyone heard of this?

Angry

Hi I've been a member of tc-boxing since August, and have recently been accused of ratio cheating (whatever that is?) because I cannot remember what I downloaded when I first joined, it's 2GB they can't account for, yet I have seeded 4.73gb recently (free torrents)I still haven't had a response as to why I would "cheat" only 2GB of the total 6.73Gb I have seeded back? I have attached a txt file of the conversation I was having with the mod who is accusing me, this is private messages, he's also conveniently took my posting rights away because I posted in their forum about it, feel free to read the messages and any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Benno
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Once you are accused, rightly or wrongly, there is little you can do. Nothing to be done when a staffer decides against you. Two options: move on or resignup...as the third option of arguing your innocence is, in all probability, not going to work.
    LSS #1

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Thanks mate

Managed to sort the problem, it was a file I downloaded that I found, so I wasn't cheating anything