Thread: Joe Rogan: Rocky Mountain High [ Comedy Central Stand-Up 2014 ]

SPY's Avatar ( The.Universe )
    I never saw this guy before but he is really funny

2. Lounge   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Not a UFC fan, I take it. Thanks for this. Heard he had a new one coming out.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Not a UFC fan, I take it. Thanks for this. Heard he had a new one coming out.
    I saw him about 5 years ago at Cap City Comedy Club in Austin. I've never laughed so hard in my life. Def gonna give this a watch. At the end of the show he did like 30 mins of Q&A and his off the cuff comedy had everyone rolling.

He also has a stand up that's been out for a lot of years called "Joe Rogan: Live" that is really good as well.

yo

4. Lounge   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Rogan has got to be one of the most manly men anywhere- martial arts, sports commentator, weed enthusiast, built like a tree trunk, intelligent, knowledgeable, and funny. Pretty much the opposite of Idol.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Sadly that only left me with the looks and a preternatural ability to irritate people.

Btw I like Joe Rogaine but I have this overwhelming feeling that most of the female population doesn't share that opinion.

Anyway obviously this thread needs more tits .......

Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-02-2014 at 02:59 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.