Thread: Best BT Site for Audiobooks?

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    My wife likes to listen to audiobooks while she works. IPT has gotten us by so far, but she is now requesting titles that are not available there. I know the books are available in audio form, so I expect there is an audiobook utopia somewhere. Anyone use audiobooks here? Where do you grab them from?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Warez-bb

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    MAM that's it. Look no further.
    Dogs never bite me, only MODS!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    What is MAM? Honestly never heard of it...

EDIT- figured it out. Made a request in BT section. Thanks for the advice, guys!
    Last edited by megabyteme; 12-03-2014 at 06:30 AM.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    abtorrents is just for audio books. there are couple more audio book dedicated sites that escape my mind.

pretty decent chunk of torrents in mouse are audiobooks. if there is one must have tracker for people who like to read then that would be mouse. huge amount of content, huge user base, super easy to seed, and if that wasn't enough there is an extremely generous bonus system (can convert points to gb), and pretty generous community throwing free bonus points your way once in a while. oh and couple of days of freeleech when enough bonus points are donated into the vault. i don't have to think twice about grabbing a content, i know i'll hit 1:1 even with my shitty home connection. i wish other elearning sites made it so easy.
    Last edited by mrnobody; 12-03-2014 at 01:24 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnobody View Post
    abtorrents is just for audio books. there are couple more audio book dedicated sites that escape my mind.

pretty decent chunk of torrents in mouse are audiobooks. if there is one must have tracker for people who like to read then that would be mouse. huge amount of content, huge user base, super easy to seed, and if that wasn't enough there is an extremely generous bonus system (can convert points to gb), and pretty generous community throwing free bonus points your way once in a while. oh and couple of days of freeleech when enough bonus points are donated into the vault. i don't have to think twice about grabbing a content, i know i'll hit 1:1 even with my shitty home connection. i wish other elearning sites made it so easy.
    I think ABt hasn't make a come back yet. And, MAM is far superior than ABT. I closely analyzed that.
    Dogs never bite me, only MODS!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Thanks for the info. Have never really sought a dedicated audiobook site before. Can see the benefits- especially with almost-5-year-olds running around making noise. Headphones+ audiobooks + self-medication = parental sanity.

I will leave this thread open as it may be of value to others. Or it can turn into a pit of random chaos. Win either way...

Last edited by megabyteme; 12-03-2014 at 07:55 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Bibliotik or MyA