Thread: My own Bitorrent site

renhoek93's Avatar Poster
    Hey guys so recently i have had in the back of my mind that i want to create my own torrent site but i only know very little about computer languages & i have looked on Google YouTube & all around the web & there is no info on how to do this if anyone has any information on how to do this please leave a response thank you.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Honestly, if you are Googling (poorly), "how do I create my own torrent site", you may want to let others do it. Or, at least build a couple of non-torrent sites to see how much work goes into such an endeavor.

The chances of a I just wanted to build this torrent site being a success, place it among longshots such as Idol being straight, The Titanic making another cruise, Steven Seagal showing the slightest bit of humility and/or winning an Oscar, all religions simultaneously being completely correct, corporations actually caring about public good, RealtY being involved in FST for anything besides money, and peace on Earth.

Hope this helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Granted in Minnesota there probably isn't a lot for a young man to do except fish and jerk off and yet part of me can't help but think you would be better off fishing or jerking off.

Besides, having studied the top torrent sites and I'm not even trying to be funny here,the really successful ones like BTN or What were created by 16 year olds or in the case of IPT thieving idiots so I'm assuming you're both too old and honest to make it work.

I hope this helps and if not then,whatever.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Thanks for the link man i appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Granted in Minnesota there probably isn't a lot for a young man to do except fish and jerk off and yet part of me can't help but think you would be better off fishing or jerking off.

Besides, having studied the top torrent sites and I'm not even trying to be funny here,the really successful ones like BTN or What were created by 16 year olds or in the case of IPT thieving idiots so I'm assuming you're both too old and honest to make it work.

I hope this helps and if not then,whatever.
    LOL I like that you're making fun of Minnesotans that was kinda stereotypical but funny.
    Last edited by renhoek93; 12-07-2014 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    You must be at a very early stage so i thought you could do with a kick start.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    You must be at a very early stage so i thought you could do with a kick start.
    Well sorta i just thought of this LOL.