Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Btn

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    Ok. Let me think.
    We've been hoping praying for this event since April, 2012.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1

See post #11.

It's hard to consider you anything but a troll if you are afraid of revealing a username via PM which is in effect something that exists to protect your anonymity,troll.
    Again prove me wrong and you're a actual better person than we give you credit for being for fuck the fuck off.
    After thinking for more than one day, I opted to not give you my username because I'm afraid I'll lose all accounts I own with the same username except BTN.
    I was rational and I expect the same attitude from you given that you are a knowallogist.
    The fact is I don't trust you and I can't jeopardize my accounts just to show you who I really am and to prove you that I'm not a troll.
    Also, I'd like to point out that I don't owe to anyone an explanation in this moment.

PS Merry Christmas.
    I didn't get caught in your toils.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Does this mean I don't get the invite?

Fine, then. Have a picture of a cat with oversized eyes.

Last edited by megabyteme; 12-18-2014 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    After thinking for more than one day, I opted to not give you my username because I'm afraid I'll lose all accounts I own with the same username except BTN.
    I was rational and I expect the same attitude from you given that you are a knowallogist.
    The fact is I don't trust you and I can't jeopardize my accounts just to show you who I really am and to prove you that I'm not a troll.
    Also, I'd like to point out that I don't owe to anyone an explanation in this moment.

The fact that you unsurprisingly "decided" not to give me your username on BTN basically proves my point,troll.

Apart from the fact that I'm probably the most trustworthy person that you are likely to ever meet ,I can't see for the life of Meg what harm could come from giving me some fake name you use on the internet.
    But then I'm not underhanded like you so who am I to say?

Let us or at least me since you seem be incapable of it,be honest and you never considered anything beyond how you should word your refusal to not come off like the troll you are.

PS Look at real life and see for a fact that evil fucks like you are the only ones saying wank stuff like "I owe you no explanation" because I'm fairly certain the good people seldom need to explain why they do what they did.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    However, you now have an explanation as to why I turned down your friendship request.

@ MBM -

If I belonged to BtN (I would love to. Alas...), so would you. It's the thought that counts...
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady LoTL View Post
    If I belonged to BtN (I would love to. Alas...), so would you. It's the thought that counts...
    Christmas is the time of shopping miracles. Perhaps someone will see our wishes and make them both come true.*

The wife and I are getting GREAT use of MAM. She's far more eager to go to work now that she's got a virtual audio library on her phone. Even gave her my on-the-ear Sennheiser headphones- can't have a girl getting sore ears from listening to books all day.

*And I'd be equally happy if someone saw this thread and decided to invite Lady with their one invite. Take a look at her tireless posting history which has helped countless members join open sign-ups. You won't find a more deserving invitee in the community. Fact.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quite difficult to get a invite you need Guru class and BTN is strictly against giving invites in forums.

Why don't u ask in what, ptp?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Megabyteme,Don't bother as they'll ban you for being a member here and try to tar your name with no actual proof.They just pulled that nonsense on me saying i'm a trader. This is pone44 btw
    Last edited by pone44; 12-22-2014 at 03:10 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Not going to bother if that is their game. Makes sense now that I think about it- restrict invites so that only traders have them, then ban anyone who trades/asks for an invite...

Seem like a bunch of bored kids who want to "hunt" traders. We've seen that before.

Quote Originally Posted by absent_today View Post
    Quite difficult to get a invite you need Guru class and BTN is strictly against giving invites in forums.

Why don't u ask in what, ptp?
    The only bad invite I've ever made was on ptp (thought I kinda knew the guy), and that cost me my account; I don't use What enough to make PU in this lifetime.

==========

And, besides, Dion is going to invite me and Lady.

Or he's a trolling bitch.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 12-22-2014 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    At times BTN staff can be childish maybe dion is sysops

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast