Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Btn

..... BT Rep: +2
    BTN has good content and is a well put together site but as I said,they will drag your name through the mud just for being a member here! I made a thread about it. You know I do not trade and now they are trying to label me as a trader without any proof whatsoever! I hate sites like that and actually never had it happen to me before! Honestly,there is very little on BTN that you can't find on other general trackers unless your into really obscure television shows. Even then,you could probably find them on bmetv or tvtorrents(if they are still around?),most O'Day general trackers as well. I though the staff there were fair but obviously not if they would ban me based on someone's word and no proof. I think that someone thought TTC was a trade community!? I'm not sure. Amateur sht though either way!

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Not going to bother if that is their game. Makes sense now that I think about it- restrict invites so that only traders have them, then ban anyone who trades/asks for an invite...

Seem like a bunch of bored kids who want to "hunt" traders. We've seen that before.

Quote Originally Posted by absent_today View Post
    Quite difficult to get a invite you need Guru class and BTN is strictly against giving invites in forums.

Why don't u ask in what, ptp?
    The only bad invite I've ever made was on ptp (thought I kinda knew the guy), and that cost me my account; I don't use What enough to make PU in this lifetime.

==========
    Plus if they found out you were invited from here,they would ban you. I was recruited by their staff on a power user forum at a respected private tracker and never had invites,followed the rules and was banned. I'm sure they are filled with actual traders but they ban the ones that never have traded because they post on FST. BS
    Last edited by pone44; 12-22-2014 at 04:54 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Do you want me to fight them because frankly nothing brings my soul more joy than beating up people weaker than me.

It would also help if some of them are girls because that would kill two birds with one stone.

Or he's a trolling bitch.
    No dion's cool and totally not mental as you can see by his posts here.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-22-2014 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    Haha. Please do Idol. I'm kidding. I know, I need to chill out.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by pone4444 View Post
    Haha. Please do Idol. I'm kidding. I know, I need to chill out.
    I'm making more use of my Amazon FireTVs with XBMC (recently renamed to Kodi). Has just about everything. No downloading. No 14 year old power trips. Just shows.

How ya doin', Pone?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Sawyer2020's Avatar Lost BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Shame to see a good member here trying to get into a tracker
    without luck
    sadly as I remember about that tracker BTN
    they started from here and they were in fact traders

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    I've been alright Mega. My bad about bringing this into your thread. I wanted to warn you about them and I can't PM. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer2020 View Post
    Shame to see a good member here trying to get into a tracker
    without luck
    sadly as I remember about that tracker BTN
    they started from here and they were in fact traders
    I'm really not surprised at all. Hypocrites!
    Last edited by pone44; 12-23-2014 at 03:39 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    I'm not devastated by any means. It isn't like BTN has a monopoly on television shows.

Sad they seem to think so highly of themselves. People know me from around here- I fiollow rules, help potentially misguided individuals away from trading, post humor, troll those who deserve it, and share what knowledge about filesharing I've got. What more could some place on the interwebs ask for???
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    I agree. I know you would be a good member there. I know someone already posted this but if you really want to get into BTN,try and become a power user on a site they recruit at. That's what I did.�� it may seem hard at first but it's really not. They definitely do not have a monopoly on TV shows and everything they have can be found on most general trackers. Your not missing much! Trust

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm not devastated by any means. It isn't like BTN has a monopoly on television shows.

Sad they seem to think so highly of themselves. People know me from around here- I fiollow rules, help potentially misguided individuals away from trading, post humor, troll those who deserve it, and share what knowledge about filesharing I've got. What more could some place on the interwebs ask for???
    You seem surprised that in an institution dominated by High Schoolers, High School politics should apply.

Anyway suggesting that someone supports trading simply because they belong to FST is akin to assuming that just because you're a member of IMDB you've watched both versions of Bedazzled.

As for your question on what more could they ask for? After some fairly in-depth scientific type research,I would suggest a seedbox,really horrific taste in music or joking on something called IRC with a bunch of 16 year old boys although you should be careful on the last one because in most places that will also get you arrested.

Btw I only suggest these things because frankly I've never liked you,not even a little and have my suspicions that you are a trader or worse,ethnic and personally would raher cut out my spleen with a dull knife while a rabid mink gnaws off my testicles than do any of those things myself.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-23-2014 at 01:30 PM. Reason: No seriously,fuck you,Rart.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    I could sweeten the pot by stating that I am old enough to purchase booze. This may become more valuable as New Years approaches and none of the staff have been invited to parties.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast