Thread: xbtmusic Christmas Amnesty 2014

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Overwhelmed with Christmas cheer and positivity we are hereby announcing our annual amnesty. Send an amnesty request email to xbtmusic.amnesty(at)gmail.com. You need to include your nickname in the message title. We will unban you if and only if: [~] You were not banned manually by a staff member (for whatever reason) [~] You did not join during an open signup [~] You were not auto banned for your ratio (or if your ratio is not lower than 0.75) [~] You are not from a blacklisted country or you did not join illegally (e.g. over a proxy) [~] Your account is older than 6 months (counting from this December). We are looking forward to unban anybody not covered by the said conditions, yet, in any case, we reserve the right to ignore your request at our discretion. Good luck! Merry Christmas! The amnesty programme will run till the end of the year. Spread the word!
    Last edited by hbeezer; 12-19-2014 at 03:01 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    So basically no one.

Not saying that this seems more than a tad self-serving bullshit but I've seen more genuine Christmas spirit at a Bar Mitzvah.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    It is a riddle, Idol...

What is neither banned manually, nor autobanned?
    What comes at just the right time and place, and in just the right way?
    What escapes Horus' all-seeing eye?

Spoiler: Show

You were not banned manually by a staff member (for whatever reason) [~]
    You were not auto banned for your ratio (or if your ratio is not lower than 0.75) [~]
    You did not join during an open signup [~]
    You are not from a blacklisted country or you did not join illegally (e.g. over a proxy) [~]
    Your account is older than 6 months (counting from this December).
    we reserve the right to ignore your request at our discretion.

Good luck! Merry Christmas! The amnesty programme will run till the end of the year. Spread the word!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I answer every riddle "Man" as I figure odds are one of these times I'll be right.
    Respect my lack of authority.