Thread: bit-hdtv

If you are good enough I may invite you.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Define "good".
    I mean like I've killed a lot of people but always in the name of God or at least some insidious political agenda so I think I'm fine.

Other than that I make it a point to only lie to the government and women.

Plus I'm White Anglo-Saxon Protestant so obviously I'm gooder than all the heathen coloured people and possibly hillbillies although the jury is still out on that one.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by smacktalks View Post
    I'm a 3 in bed; a 5 when I get dressed up; a 9 in the kitchen; and an 8 as a Tug-o-war anchor.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Define "good".
    I mean like I've killed a lot of people but always in the name of God or at least some insidious political agenda so I think I'm fine.

Other than that I make it a point to only lie to the government and women.

Plus I'm White Anglo-Saxon Protestant so obviously I'm gooder than all the heathen coloured people and possibly hillbillies although the jury is still out on that one.
    If they think they are good enough to seed everything they download in a proper way and maintain 1:1 ratio.

Maybe 1 or 2 proofs with speedtest will definitely get the invite.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5

Maybe 1 or 2 proofs with speedtest will definitely get the invite.
    Being the cynical yet still good looking person that I am I don't see how this discounts the fact that they might have bought or traded for those accounts and are currently hit and running the fuck out of them.
    I suggest instead if anyone applies you ask Rart if they are good users because from what I've seen he apparently thinks he knows everything.

Either that or just give out the invites randomly as you'll have about an equal chance of finding an honest person.

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I'm a 3 in bed.....
    I bet you're a 10 on the couch though considering how much of your life you've spent there.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-19-2014 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Being the cynical yet still good looking person that I am I don't see how this discounts the fact that they might have bought or traded for those accounts and are currently hit and running the fuck out of them.
    I suggest instead if anyone applies you ask Rart if they are good users because from what I've seen he apparently thinks he knows everything.

Either that or just give out the invites randomly as you'll have about an equal chance of finding an honest person.
    Maybe lot of bitter experiences

That's why I am starting with bit-hdtv if I can find the users who will use the site I may give medium level tracker invites like waffles, thegft etc

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Or knowledge.Either/or.

Anyway it just might be me being White but that last sentence of yours seems to have a whole lot of disrespect going on in it.

Just because in your not totally enlightened mind one tracker is of lesser "level" than another doesn't necessarily mean the people involved with it wouldn't be shown the same care and courtesy that for all you know,could be the total assholes on places like Waffles and GFT.

Anyway enough of you being stupid.What I really want to know is if you could possibly invite dion to DB9 on the remote chance that he will then stop coming around here?

As always,thanks in advance or words to that effect.

PS Please bear in mind that I have a lot of internet posts and it says that I use to staff here so obviously I rule.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-19-2014 at 06:48 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Lady LoTL's Avatar Neamhbhásmhar
    Define "good".
    ...Other than that I make it a point to only lie to the government and women.
    You LIED to me???
    That's IT! It's OVER!

I'm a 3 in bed; a 5 when I get dressed up; a 9 in the kitchen; and an 8 as a Tug-o-war anchor.
    Really? Hmmmmm... Someone (probably Idol, but who knows?) must have gotten those numbers all scewed because that's not what I read on the bathroom wall at Joe's Crab Shack...
    ...passions, whether violent or not, should never be so expressed as to reach the point of disgust; and music, even in situations of the greatest horror, should never be painful to the ear but should flatter...it and thereby always remain music.
    ~ Amadeus

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady LoTL View Post
    You LIED to me???
    That's IT! It's OVER!

So if I'm understanding you right,now you want me to tell you that dress makes you look fat?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady LoTL View Post
    Really? Hmmmmm... Someone (probably Idol, but who knows?) must have gotten those numbers all scewed because that's not what I read on the bathroom wall at Joe's Crab Shack...
    I was being modest (as all the greats do). Actually, each one of those could be up to one full point higher based on my desires and level off effort being put in at the time.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.