Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: hey this is pone44. i was disabled from BTN just for being a member here and that im

..... BT Rep: +2
    what's up FST. Its been a while since I have posted here as I do not have access to my account- Pone44. I went to login into BTN yesterday and it said I was disabled! I have never been disabled from a private tracker in the 8-9+ years that I have been torrenting except for maybe inactivity. Anyway, I went to their disabled irc channel and a staff member told me that I was disabled for being a trader which is complete bullsht!! When I asked him what he was talking about,he said "are you a member of any invite forums". I told him that I used to post at FST but NEVER once did I engage in any type of trading activities! He claimed that I was lying and basically that I trade on FST!

This is my FST account -http://filesharingtalk.com/members/172534-pone44 Anyone can go through them posts and see that I am against trading and I do not give out invites recklessly! I do not give out invites at all and was new to BTN so its not like I gave away invites to their site and invited a trader! I know that a lot of members know me here and know that I never trade or break any tracker\site rules! I keep to myself! Never made a thread like this before as I had no reason too! I not want my account renabled there! Any site that tars rule abiding members for no reason is not a site I want to be apart of no matter how good the site is! I want my name cleared. If I EVER made any type of trade here,please post here! Has this happened to anyone else? Please don't post if you trade or made trade offers( unless your claiming that I offered or traded with you! I know its not possible though because I never traded anything nor offered to.) I have never been treated like this by any staff on a private tracker and BTN was supposed to have fair staff members!? If I was a trader and posted this here,I'm positive that I would be called out!

Again my account here is-http://filesharingtalk.com/members/172534-pone44

If any older members that know me can vouch for me to BTN staff or even here in this thread,I would really appreciate it! I do not want to lose anymore sites over this nonsense! I'm really disappointed in their staff for blindly banning me! Someone must have a grudge with me there and told the staff that I'm a trader but they would have NO PROOF! They shouldve really looked into it instead of being jerks and banning me off of some idiots word and no actual proof!! Its literally impossible for them to have any proof because I never traded,ever!!!! Sorry,I sound like a broken record. I'm just extremely pissed off! Nothing is worse then being accused of something you never did and despise the actions they accuse you of.
    thanks.

FST staff, please check my report in the report section so I can verify my identity to you and change the email i originallu registred here with. I no longer have access to that email and forgot my password. I can't recover it. I haven't posted on FST in a year or two.

BTW, why is the trade and giveaway \request section merged?
    Last edited by pone44; 12-22-2014 at 04:57 PM. Reason: spelling errors.frickn spell check

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    I know some trackers treat you as a trader just for having an account on FST. Doesn't matter whether you trade or not. They just see FST as some sort of evil domain whilst in reality there appears to be very little trading here now as a lot of the torrent-invite sites have taken most of that.

I know you're not a trader but unfortunately I'm not on BTN. All trackers have different levels of staff, some are very helpful whilst some are total shitheads. Maybe you just got the shithead.

If it was me I would persist and ask them for some sort of proof. What you traded, who you traded with and when this supposedly happened. Simply being a member of a site where there just happens to be trading does not make you a trader ffs.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Thanks Ghurka. I must have asked 20 times for the staff member that I spoke to in IRC to give me proof of when,who,where(they claim I traded on FST), they couldn't tell me anything obviously because they have absolutely no proof, there's no way they can. I just don't want to be labeled as a trader by other sites. I could careless about BTN as most of the television shows I care about are easily found elsewhere plus this whole situation pisses me off to the point where I wouldn't want them to Renault my account at BTN! Hopefully other sites staff will see that they pulled this out of their ass or banned me just because some tool claimed I was a trader with no possible proof.
    Last edited by pone44; 12-25-2014 at 01:32 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Do you mind posting his name here?

P.S. Merry Christmas
    Last edited by DeadPoet; 12-24-2014 at 01:19 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I should not have posted this.
    Last edited by pone44; 10-19-2015 at 10:19 PM. Reason: spelling n my bad.lol

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by pone4444 View Post
    . We know the truth
    I think the problem is that you've run into some omniscient beings and your best recourse is to tremble while prostrating yourself before them.

In other non-delusional news, I hear that they have invented something called "the court system" because strangely enough most thinking people over the age of 14 know that the obvious isn't always the case and truth and justice are sometimes murky things.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    . We know the truth
    I think the problem is that you've run into some omniscient beings and your best recourse is to tremble while prostrating yourself before them.

In other non-delusional news, I hear that they have invented something called "the court system" because strangely enough most thinking people over the age of 14 know that the obvious isn't always the case and truth and justice are sometimes murky things.
    That's the talk of a mere mortal, if I ever heard it.

"Ascend, or GTFO."- BTN staff, apparently

BTW, why is the trade and giveaway \request section merged?
    Because RealtY said FUCK YOU to everyone, and did it on his own even after a poll was HUGELY against doing so. He also managed to drive away most of the remaining members here, so it's almost moot...

Donations are up, though. RealtY sells donation-based subscriptions to those who want to download NZBs and not contribute anything. So, we've got that going for us...
    Last edited by megabyteme; 12-25-2014 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    On the positive side you can earn credits to buy digital pictures of stamps of your favourite shows because God knows I need people to know I watch New Girl.

Also Merry Christmas but I'm saying this in a Aaron specific way because frankly pretty much everyone else here strike me as cunts.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-25-2014 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Merry Christmas IdolEyes. LOL. I never understood why anyone would wast hard earned bonus points to buy stamps to put on their profile "i watch "DeGrassi" or whatever their favorite show is around there.

. We know the truth

I doubt even that would've worked. I guarantee most BTN members have been here sometime or another. The staff,the owner if i'm not mistaking used to trade here or other shadier invite-account selling sites site. maybe it's what they deserve. I also would assume if i was a trader/invite seller, posting ,claiming to be an against trader and never traded on FST,i would've been called out a while back.
    thanks for the christma spirit Betrayed. Fill your site with traders and sellers and kick the one that follow site rules out..
    Last edited by pone44; 12-25-2014 at 03:03 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    It's funny because the founder of BTN was a member of many invite forums. Then again, he also stole the tracker's donations that one time.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast