Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Guys, do you think the new WTC tower will be attacked by terrorists again?

False flag.... anyone?

Oleg, if Dick Cheney says there will be an attack before the end of the decade, you can believe he will have a hand in it... profiteering in some fashion and helping to tighten the chains of American freedoms...

Section V of Rebuilding America's Defenses, entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force", includes the sentence: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor" (51).[15]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project...erican_Century
    Last edited by Vestibule; 01-10-2015 at 06:54 PM.
    No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated and disciplined.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Freedom has become a falacy.

Since the late seventies, computer technology has enabled our governments to start monitoring their citizens. As time has moved on, the technology has become so sophisticated that no one can disappear completely, unless they want to literally leave the grid.

Your mobile phone can report your current location.

The black box in your car not only reports your location, but can also tell when you are speeding.

Your computer can allow others to monitor your surfing habits. With the right OS, it can even allow operatives from certain agencies to analyse your files.

How long will it be before every newborn baby has a tracker chip installed in them, with or without their knowledge.

Technology can be fun, but it can also be frightening, depending on how it is used.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Also a fallacy.

I can say that because I don't own a mobile phone, I drive 1970 Chevelle and I'm posting this from the library.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Also it may come as a shock but governments monitored their citizens long before computers ever existed.
    Computers just mean you don't have to pay as many people to lie so it cuts down on expenses.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestibule View Post
    False flag.... anyone?

Oleg, if Dick Cheney says there will be an attack before the end of the decade, you can believe he will have a hand in it... profiteering in some fashion and helping to tighten the chains of American freedoms...

Section V of Rebuilding America's Defenses, entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force", includes the sentence: "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event––like a new Pearl Harbor" (51).[15]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project...erican_Century
    I'm sure there exists lots of privately funded Washington based think tanks that denounce the use of violence so I'm not really getting the point.
    If you're saying that fanatical nationalism is unique to the US then I believe Putin takes offense to that statement.

Anyway
    By the end of 2006, PNAC was "reduced to a voice-mail box and a ghostly website [with a] a single employee … left to wrap things up"

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Politics are like the weather,if you don't like the outlook wait a couple of days and it will change.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Anyway

By the end of 2006, PNAC was "reduced to a voice-mail box and a ghostly website [with a] a single employee … left to wrap things up"

Well of course, the major players who signed off on that document ( which achieved it's goals and then some, re; patriot acts I and II, the creation of Homeland security, perpetual warfare against fictitious enemies, dictatorial powers, box cutter profiling ) and have moved on to bigger and better things...
    No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated and disciplined.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    BANNED
    first of all don't be a fool do u really think CIA & FBI were not aware of 911 attack ! ...they were not only aware but also involved in it ... anyhow about Dick Cheney ! well if he is ringing the bell then i'm sure it will happen ..but i doubt it will be WTC again..it could be worst maybe a nuke bomb .

9. Lounge   -   #29
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by 01nidhish View Post
    first of all don't be a fool do u really think CIA & FBI were not aware of 911 attack ! ...they were not only aware but also involved in it ... anyhow about Dick Cheney ! well if he is ringing the bell then i'm sure it will happen ..but i doubt it will be WTC again..it could be worst maybe a nuke bomb .
    Looks like the terrorists have their eyes firmly set on Paris this time. No part of the world is safe from this scum.

Terrorism is just an excuse to murder in the name of something. Terrorists are no different from any other murderer. They pick their targets randomly. In fact, terrorists are worse than murderers because murderers normally pick their victims for one reason or another.

If you walk down the road and butcher a pregnant woman, you'll be called a murderer, yet if you do it in the name of something, you are called a terrorist.

Also, it seems anyone can call themselves a muslim, including those born of a different faith. You could murder someone, then claim to be muslim, giving you an excuse to kill an innocent.

Terrorism works by scaring the population. You target innocents and put the fear of God in to them, forcing them to demand action from those in power. If those in power do not ammend their ways, you slaughter some more innocents until you either get your way, or you run out of innocents.

Now, can anyone show me which God would tolerate such behaviour? I am sure that the Holy Father and Allah would abhore this sort of behaviour, as would Buddha, Christ, the Divine Spirit and other deities.

In fact, terrorism is a contradiction, because it is usually done in the name of something that abhores this sort of behaviour.

So, what is the driving force behind terrorism? Well, it is money and control. Money, because those in charge of the act (not the actual perpetrators) want financial reward, and those in power want the control that they can force on the population in the name of counter terrorism.

For example, the UK will probably follow the lead of the US by insisting on greater monitoring of communications, ensuring that nothing is really private. Now while this may help track down terrorist cells (I say, 'may', because terrorists, if they know they are being monitored, will switch to a more secure medium for communication), its ultimate use would be to keep the population under total government control.

Some argue that terrorism is government funded solely for the reason of being able to dwindled our various human rights. Ultimately, our freedom will be removed from us totally. When we are told what to eat, what to wear, what to drive, and where to live, we know then that we are abject slaves. Many are already in financial slavery, earning just enough to survive, with little hope of ever exceeding their station in life.

Even TV, with its emphasis on Reality TV, is designed to distract us from the fact that life has become mundane. My only outlet is to write material like this, to remind myself that I have a brain, and are prepared to use it.

What's your excuse?
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    It occurs to me that demonstrating against terrorism is a singularly feckless activity, but, given the name of the game is terror, what if the terrorists had the bright idea to attack the demonstration and kill as many as they could?

Easy pickings, there, and if the demonstrators objected that such an attack had a chilling effect on demonstrations, what do they do then?

Resort to terrorism?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast