Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Guys, do you think the new WTC tower will be attacked by terrorists again?

Only if the gas price goes under 1.50

2. Lounge   -   #62
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Wow, I just came to this board and noticed this thread already has 7 pages!..
    I am reading a book about Al Qaeda now. According to this book, Osama's early beliefs weren't as extreme as his later beliefs. It seems to me he was influenced by Qutb, but I am still confused about the nature of Qutb's beliefs. Did he believe that the Western culture lacked spirituality? If he was so concerned about spirituality, why did he hate the Jews? Do people who are truly spiritual actually hate another group of people? I highly doubt it.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Lounge   -   #63
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by tbs3000 View Post
    Only if the gas price goes under 1.50
    It is actually Middle East competition driving down the prices. It is being done to keep the US' exploration and drilling (market share) down.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #64
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    Did he believe that the Western culture lacked spirituality? If he was so concerned about spirituality, why did he hate the Jews? Do people who are truly spiritual actually hate another group of people? I highly doubt it.
    Then you envision "spirituality" as indicating a commonly-held type, and commonly definable across all ideologies?

Excuse me, and with all respect, I wish you the best of luck with that.

Actually, if the U.N. weren't...the U.N., it would be interesting to hear what's said from it's well in aid of parsing the question.

God, et al, would surely be interested in the results.

Good gollee, that ^^ was cryptic...don't bother me for a while about everything I intend it to mean.

My knees are fucking killing me right now, too, anyway, and to boot.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. Lounge   -   #65
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    at least America would know what they were doing.... here in Australia the 'Sydney Siege' went on for 17 hours. the U.S with their obsession with guns would have had him sniperd in 10 mins

6. Lounge   -   #66
    I seriously doubt it, i mean, it was an insider job from the start anyway!

7. Lounge   -   #67
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster View Post
    at least America would know what they were doing.... here in Australia the 'Sydney Siege' went on for 17 hours. the U.S with their obsession with guns would have had him sniperd in 10 mins
    Snipers wouldn't have helped on 9/11, and if terrorists took another swing at the same property, they'd wouldn't be doing it on foot and with small-arms.

Not grand enough, you see; this IS the US, after all.

Just thought of this now, too; that would be 'three-strikes-and-you're-out', and, depending on who's in office, he/she might be really pissed and willing to do something...decisive.

Quote Originally Posted by IWH2010 View Post
    I seriously doubt it, i mean, it was an insider job from the start anyway!
    Anyone know for sure how many times that phrase has been committed to the 'netz, seriously or not?

Dumping it forever would be like shaving cold-boot time in half, ffs.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #68
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Very interesting ideas of MR. FoX. Unsure what to quote, I chose to quote nothing.

As I agree on most of his general Sociopolitical theories, I disagree his opinion about Islam. There's no two kinda Islam, moderate or extreme. It's just one faith designed to accomplish one goal. That categorization is done by the western media and politicians, who don't give a fuck about what it really is except to tailor it in different forms to suit their needs. In KSA Islam is moderate and tolerant, while every where else is extreme, not just that even the monarchy is good and the recently died monarch was a steady developer; shut up you fucking bastards.

Terrorism is multi billion dollar industry. These terrorist give as 2 cents about Islam as MR. Bush or the Israel. The people funding these terrorists want them to label their actions as motivated/directed by Islamic Ideology to demonize it's image in order to validate their actions for foreign policy. This isn't anything new, this idea has been exercised in the west since Roman times.

Making terrorism a commercial industry was the idea invented in Pakistan. Against the hate that Indian Hindus had for the Pakistan and for Muslims in general, a clan of people that transformed into a political party later on, needed it to exploit to throw the Congress out of power, who had ruled India ever after British went. To fuel this hatred and influence the decision making of the masses to vote for radical Hindu group they needed terrorist, for which there were many in Pakistan. Every time the congress was in power there were many terrorist attacks all in the name of Islam. Terrorist carry that small signs with them, after the attacks when their bodies were discovered, there were pages of Koran in their pockets and such other things that signifies that the attack was motivated by the Islamic ideology. When an attack occurred the numerous groups in Pakistan rush to take the responsibility for it, so that they can get the contract for the next assignment.

There were news of the wing of the radical Hindu group which is involved in making of bombs. Few years ago, an intelligence officer named Karkare was investigating into the cases of attacks in the Trains and societies/markets where majority of died were Moslems. He found the evidence pointing towards the very same wing of Hindu radical group that media has reported of making bombs. When it was discovered by the agency that the material used to make the bombs came directly from the military and the guys who planted the bombs were from a Hindu monastery, the news went blasting in the media. And guess what 15 days later, you have the worst terrorist attack ever to occur in the country specially designed to get as much attention as possible to divert the populace from the idea of Hindu terrorism. The terrorist spotted and targeted the very officer (MR. Karkare) who was investigating the case of wing and the involvement of the military and monasteries on the very first day of the attack, apparently that was the first things on the terrorist to-do list. The radical political party is currently in power and no attacks have occurred ever since. The guy who is the Head of the State is the one who carried genocide against the Moslems in his sub-state when he was Head of that state at that time.

9. Lounge   -   #69
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    11/9. Get it right.
    You metric scum
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567