1. If you download a file, and if it is a fake, put the right name in and share it.
2. If you download a file and it has a virus, make sure your anti-virus software deletes it so that other users wont have to worry about it.
3. Delete RIAA's fake mp3 files and download or share the real mp3.
4. Make your own files so that more files will be available to users.
5. Share files, don't take them out of your shared folder.
6. Try to compress file as much as you can so that the file wont take too long to download.
7. Be an active user by downloading many files per day.
8. Don't cancel uploads.
9. Share your files from other p2p networks and share old files from other p2p that you never user anymore.
10. Leave Kazaa Lite open 24/7 if you are a non-dial up user.
Happy Sharing B)