Thread: TorX Alpha - Download torrents, watch them online (stream)

https://torx.pw/

For now you can try torrent files with size NOT more than 1.7 GB

Download without slowing down shared network.

Torrents slow down network more than anything else. TorX downloads it for you, so you don not slow the internet connection for others.

No need to install a torrent client.

With TorX you don not need to download any programmes, all you need is a common browser.

Fast and secure downloading of torrents.

It takes long time to download large torrents, Not with TorX! We will download your files in a blink of an eye!
    We do not support piracy, so, to prevent any abuse, our direct download links are individuals and cannot be shared, they will only be available from the IP address where the torrent was requested.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    I'm unable to use the torrents these days. This will help, thank you

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Had a go…wouldn't say the blink of an eye. More like close your eyes for a few hours then open if that's what you mean by blink. Unless I am doing something wrong!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Depends on how many your torrent(s) got peers, also it only uses those with secure connection -> encrypted connection

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I tested your service. Why it isn't possible to sign up. So i could save all my keys in my account. Secondly it should be possible to delete the file after downloading.