Thread: TV Torrents

Poster BT Rep: +4
    What is the site that has stood up and taken the place of TVT.com / http://www.tvtorrents.com ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Was a good site but the staff were horrendous. Power tripping at times over simple things. If they didn't like what they heard, they would silence you. Fortunately, pretty much of what they had can be found on other sites. Good riddance to bad people, shame to lose a good torrent site

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Their IRC channel still has some old members floating around and a few mods. It's worth jumping on for a chat

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Would be like talking to 5 year olds with a complete sense of self-importance.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    TV Torrents officially dead, a shame it's interface was nice and easy and I could get rare stuff there (pre 2000s) where I could just click and download an entire season

As someone said there the staff could be a pain, as it says on their farewell speech about the haters can get out etc, it was like a 14 year old wrote that. They never liked you to ask about if something aired today, just silence you and post a link to read the FAQ which told me FUCK all if something had aired.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    X's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    any good alternatives for tv shows?
    >< marks the spot

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    http://www.reddit.com/r/trackers/com...s_expected_to/

Several hundred posts.

Part of me is like why the fuck doesn't anyone post stuff here anymore and part of me is infinitely glad that people like that don't post stuff here anymore.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-09-2015 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Sammy's Aunt Ethel
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Wow, I didn't even know they died. That really is kind of a shame, and i don't say that about many sites that go down