Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I Found This Cool Site

Poster
    damn, i was just about to post this
    you pwned me

2. Lounge   -   #12
    SniperInTheShadows's Avatar Poster
    I've known about it for a long time •Balla•, moved there after Donkax' demise, but thank's for mentioning it anyway as there's probably a few peep's here that don't know about it yet

Just one word of caution though, it can be very frustrating trying to grab a torrent off of there lately, lot's of 404 error's due to the mirror's being up and down so often and not updating all that often, so if you get a file not found or anything like that then just try again in a few hour's or the next day as you'll eventually find a working dl

Sniper.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    •Balla•
    thank you thank you

yes i did pwn u

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Forum Star

5. Lounge   -   #15
    •Balla•
    OWNAGE! if only my octopussy name was unbanned that be my sig

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Forum Star
    A guy walks into a bar with an octopus. He sits the octopus down on a stool and tells everyone in the bar that this is a very talented octopus. He can play any musical instrument in the world. He hears everyone in the crowd laughing at him, calling him an idiot, etc. So he says that he will wager $50 to anyone who has an instrument that the octopus can't play.

A guy walks up with a guitar and sets it beside the octopus. The octopus starts playing better than Jimi Hendrix. So the man pays his $50. Another guy walks up with a trumpet. The octopus plays the trumpet better than Dizzie Gillespie. So the man pays his $50. Then a Scotsman walks up with bagpipes. He sits them down and the octopus fumbles with it for a minute and sits it down with a confused look.

"Ha!" the Scot says. "Can't you play it?"

The octopus looks up at him and says, "Play it? I'm going to screw it as soon as I figure out how to get its pajamas off."

7. Lounge   -   #17
    muchspl2
    A octopussy comes into a game world and gets pawned by everyone and cries then eventually gets banned for being such a dumb shit, then comes back as a balla and is ok for awhile until he runs his fat mouth and tells everyone who he really is

8. Lounge   -   #18
    •Balla•
    OWNAGE

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Forum Star

10. Lounge   -   #20
    muchspl2
    could be, be on the look out for yellow instant messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast