Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: hi newbie here

yep. i'll just fart on this fire here to keep things blazing. six more i think?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo55 View Post
    I think I'll join ya

3. Lounge   -   #13
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo55 View Post
    Instead of being thankful for what you have you're that ungrateful little twat who parks in the handicap parking spot because the other empty space is too far to walk.

Not to say you have no class but your drivel is a disservice to the (few) people who actually use the forum.
    Hopefully at some point your lack of concern for others comes back to bite you in the ass,ass.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Instead of being thankful for what you have you're that ungrateful little twat who parks in the handicap parking spot because the other empty space is too far to walk.
    The handicapped need the extra exercise (if the 50 feet is too far, they aren't getting enough, IMO), and suffer from too much entitlement.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by anonimitie View Post
    Nine
    Quote Originally Posted by anonimitie View Post
    Ten!
    Minimum time allotted between posts too I might point out.

Please someone with a sense of right and wrong revert this twat's post count to zero and force him to actually,you know,say something.

It's not like in four years he hasn't had the chance.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Either that or separate the nzbs from the site proper or failing that give me addresses and a gun.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    I thinks it speaks volumes that considering the level of the current membership now even dion should be considered too good for the site.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 01-27-2015 at 08:10 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    I believe providing Mother and Child spaces close to the supermarket is detrimental to other shoppers. After all, who wants to do their weekly shop with a screaming brat piercing your eardrums.

No, ban Mother and Child spaces and force them to leave the screaming little shits at home. After all, is there any real need to drag Dion around the aisles, upsetting all the other shoppers? Of course not; the fact that Dion upsets us is more than enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    No that's what you get from a bunch of ignorant assholes.I sure a classier bunch would feel some obligation to adhere to a minimum standard of propriety.Like at least pretending to give a whit even if they don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruise1 View Post
    The only reason the site is this popular is because of it's NZB options. That's also where advertisers place their adverts. But whe you now demand a minimum of postings and attach that to a maximum of nzb grabs, you'll scare very many people away and that's not good for advertisers...
    As to a man the advertisers are horrible human beings doing quasi-criminal things I'd rather the site die an ignoble and frankly overdue death than ever give thought one to their welfare.

I'd fight them and I will just as soon as dreams become reality.
    Damn, I agree with you both. And guess what I'm doing?

Some, people like me don't use the forum often and when they do they either go away because they couldn't find any recipes on the cake recipe thread or they find the answer they were looking for...or not. Maybe we are not too sociable.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    And that's what te internet is for. Anonymously bashing on people bacause you heve nothing better to do... Like a job or something like that. Or girlfriend...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast