Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What new show are you watching and enjoying?

With new shows starting all the time, some good and some bad, is there anything that you have started to watch that you are really enjoying?

I have started to watch Agent Carter but feel that it could go stale very quickly if they don't introduce a good ongoing story.

I am absolutely loving The Flash and think that the story is so well told with just the right amount of humour to lighten the mood.

Would anyone like to make their own suggestion of a new show that you think others should be watching?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I like the Flash alot too. Also really digging the 12 Monkeys remake.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Stalker is pretty good, Agent Carter just feels limited.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    First season of Marco Polo was pretty darn good.
    12 Monkeys looks very promising...really into it.
    I also got into Legends, Halt and Catch Fire.......and God forgive me but I haven't missed an episode of The 100.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    The 100 and Flash, haven't missed an episode of either yet.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    12 monkeys could be decent, but i can't see it going past the first season. backstrom might be interesting. i hope for a good second season from black sails and helix.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    The 100 was a very nice surprise. Totally missed it for the first season. It looked like teenager nonsense but it's quite alright.
    Helix S2 is not captivating me as the first season so far. But I'll give it a go.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    I've started to get into Gotham, thought it was slow in the beginning but has certainly picked up.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    I am liking the Flash so far, especially the episodes with the Arrow. Also watching Agent Carter. I hope they can keep it fresh.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    homeland

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast