Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I am still a virgin at the age of 33

OlegL's Avatar Poster
    I was considering hiring a prostitute, but then I changed my mind. For some reason, I feel a bit scared of prostitutes...
    So, I am in the same pathetic situation that I was in earlier. I don't fuck girls; I simply look at the pictures of naked girls.
    I love FST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    well concentrate on good things and look for a mate.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    I was considering hiring a prostitute, but then I changed my mind. For some reason, I feel a bit scared of prostitutes...
    So, I am in the same pathetic situation that I was in earlier. I don't fuck girls; I simply look at the pictures of naked girls.
    Welcome back, Oleg. As for your predicament (which we've discussed ad nauseum), you need to ask yourself if you are trying to connect with someone on a sexual level, or just trying to get your dick in a girl. If your answer is the latter, then you might as well get a prostitute because you will be treating any woman who is willing to help you out as a paid/unpaid prostitute.

If you are looking for the potential connection two people can have while engaging in sex, then you first need to learn how to engage people on a personal level. Make relationships. Don't creep people out. Go to therapy, if necessary. no one is going to solve this for you. Ever. It's on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    How much is one man suppose to take I ask ? And I'm not talking about OlegL or whatever his fake name is.

Btw I'm fairly sure looking at pictures of naked girls is illegal in most countries.On the plus side you'll have no problem losing your virginity in prison.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    I am still a virgin at the age of 33
    So the rumor you become a wizard after the 30th year is false? Fuck you, Internet.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. Lounge   -   #6
    No shame in being you.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    I don't fuck girls; I simply look at the pictures of naked girls.
    Well, if you only look at pictures, that would suggest that you are gay, and are trying to deny it. Give in to your impulses and pop down to your local gay club. You'll pop your cherry before you know what has pierced your arse.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Gay or straight... what's the difference?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    OlegL's Avatar Poster

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Is there a question coming?

yo

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast